Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: "Duke Nukem Forever" not dead?

United States
    http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...lapping-women/

I'm offended! Make it stop now! LOL

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    to be fair, it IS a duke nukem game, some people are gonna be offended.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post

What's the bet the "slapping" part is removed before launch?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post

Strange how they don't mention the slapping of the woman is on her rear (from what I've heard)!?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    What's the bet the "slapping" part is removed before launch?
    Dear God, I hope not....Thought it was pretty sad how EA folded like a bitch on Medal of Honor over the multiplayer team called Taliban....
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 27-Mar-2011 at 05:17 AM. Reason: ....

Administrator

England
    Very VERY un-PC and not work friendly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNq4bprhImE
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    tig ol' bitties

Super Moderator

UK
    *rubs hands*

I still won't get it on release day, but I'll definitely play it sometime in the near future.

13 year old boys the world over can't wait for this one, I bet.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    *rubs hands*

I still won't get it on release day, but I'll definitely play it sometime in the near future.

13 year old boys the world over can't wait for this one, I bet.
    Count me as a 13yr old boy on this one
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Count me as a 13yr old boy on this one
    I think I'll have to agree with you on that one.

It looks joyously purile ... did you see the short video of, I kid you not, Duke picking up a turd from a toilet and throwing it around a bathroom? How utterly, utterly daft ... but I just know I'd spend ages doing just those sort of silly things when I eventually get DNF.

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    Surely a single screen shot which features "Cock Block" is more than enough for anyone?
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Surely a single screen shot which features "Cock Block" is more than enough for anyone?
    hehe, well true, it was the best of that batch of screenshots.

Administrator

England
    System requirements...

Minimum Specifications
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.0 Ghz
    Memory: 1 Gb
    Hard Drive: 10 Gb free
    Video Memory: 256 MB
    Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Recommended Specifications
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.6 Ghz
    Memory: 2 Gb
    Hard Drive: 10 Gb free
    Video Memory: 512 MB
    Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS / ATI Radeon HD 3850
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

OTHER REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTS
    Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft DirectX, Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (ATL), Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, and AMD Dual Core Optimizer. (AMD optimizer required only for specific AMD processors to run the game correctly, but installs for all of them.)

My games machine is above 'recommended' so I'm a happy boy
    -Carl Sagan