Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post a METAL YouTube video

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Good stuff, Liam. Once again - thanks for turning me on to them.

capncnut
    There was like one person headbanging in that clip.

Kazakhstan
    mike - no problem

capn - yeah, im wonderin what its going to be like when i see them in may, im a bit into this band, and i do like to get pissed, headbang, and jump around like a bell end when it's a band i like...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    mike - no problem

capn - yeah, im wonderin what its going to be like when i see them in may, im a bit into this band, and i do like to get pissed, headbang, and jump around like a bell end when it's a band i like...
    So if people are just standing around and you start going apeshiv then you just might encourage them to get rowdy and have a good time along with you. I've had to be that person on many occassions... a lot of people are too shy/timid to do anything so they just stand there, but once they see someone goin nuts they'll usually join in.

Although, last time I saw Megadeth I was headbanging my ass off (to all the classics) and pretty much everybody around me was just staring at me horrified the entire time and by the end of the set I had a huge open space around me because nobody would go near me. That was pretty lame.

capncnut
    If I had a penny for everytime I've been the lone headbanger at a gig, I'd probably be worth £1.34.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im bringing this thread back to life with some dragonforce!

how this wasnt in guitar hero 2 ill never know, though maybe it was in the first one, if nto it should be in 3.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

a bit of hail to england for ya...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWNNQhBmfLM

i have no idea how to embed the vid so a link will have to do.

mike pizzoff holy shi*te man- a voivod and a coroner vid?!!! dude you really know your stuff.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Although, last time I saw Megadeth I was headbanging my ass off (to all the classics) and pretty much everybody around me was just staring at me horrified the entire time and by the end of the set I had a huge open space around me because nobody would go near me. That was pretty lame.
    wow, same thing happened to me first time i saw megadeth. i was headbanging like a bell end to "dread and the fugitive mind", and i looked up and some dude with one of those haircuts where you have long hair but shave half of your head was looking at me like id just puked blood.

i mean bloody hell, if you cant headbang at a THRASH METAL concert in BIRMINGHAM, where can you?!

needless to say, i ignored him and ended up down the front for the rest of the gig with the other nutters
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sciopo - Hell yeah. Also check out the first page of the thread where I posted an Unleashed vid and a Kreator vid.

Liam - this is for you...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    forgot about the kreator vid. that brought back some memories. i haven't heard them in years.

now how bout a death video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HauF9a6FWpE
    Last edited by Mike70; 31-May-2007 at 10:23 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Kazakhstan
    cor good video mike.
    there's an x files where they investigate a report that someone pwned megadave once, but they never manage to prove it...

INNIT

now some choonage from the UK doom underground. i am proud to say that i blagged my way to their dressing room (or beer room, whatever) after this gig a stole a load of their beer

i was at this gig right at the front, there's two songs in this clip, if you listen carefully, at the end of the first song you can hear me shouting "where are you f***Ing going? play more you c***s!!" awesome

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States
    "Wrongside" ~ SYL

"Enemies of Reality (live) ~ Nevermore

"Holy Thunderforce" ~ Rhapsody

Up the Irons!

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    now how bout a death video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HauF9a6FWpE
    I'll put it in here...

There's a tutorial somewhere on these forums that tells you how to imbed a YouTube video.

Anyway, nice find! That's some really rare DEATH footage! I never knew they toured as a three piece at any point after Scream Bloody Gore. Pretty awesome to see that after Spiritual Healing they were doin it.

United States
    One of my favourite videos.

"Inside Out" ~ Anthrax

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Kazakhstan
    RIP SYL!

THE LEISURE HIVE