Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: back to the future 1,2,3...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I've never even seen one, man. I don't even know if they're real or not. I've heard people mention them and I always think "Hey you....yeah you, ova here! I got somethin for ya. Have a little bite..."
    Come to think of it, how long do you think it will be before they remake beetleguise or BTTF for that matter?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Come to think of it, how long do you think it will be before they remake beetleguise or BTTF for that matter?
    *crawls intoa corner and rocks back adn forth in the animeish white all over, with blue lines type of trauma*

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Owner - You gonna order something?
    Marty - Uh, yeah, give me a Tab.
    Owner - Tab? You can't have a tab unless you order something.
    Marty - Alright, give me a Pepsi Free.
    Owner - You want a Pepsi, pal, you gotta pay for it!
    Marty - Just give me something without sugar.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    *crawls intoa corner and rocks back adn forth in the animeish white all over, with blue lines type of trauma*
    Like i always say: truth is scarier than fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Owner - You gonna order something?
    Marty - Uh, yeah, give me a Tab.
    Owner - Tab? You can't have a tab unless you order something.
    Marty - Alright, give me a Pepsi Free.
    Owner - You want a Pepsi, pal, you gotta pay for it!
    Marty - Just give me something without sugar.

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!! Let me find out that you popped in the dvd for that recap.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United Kingdom
    Figured this would be very fitting and a top song

Really must go seek out how to embed a youtube vid, anyway enjoy

Clicky

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    Figured this would be very fitting and a top song

Really must go seek out how to embed a youtube vid, anyway enjoy

Clicky
    Thanks for the vid. I love the fact that back in the day the more flashing lights a computer or other high tech gadget had the more sophisticated it was supposed to be.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Thanks for the vid.
    No worries, ended up adding it to my playlist just cos I love the song then went in search of other classics to add

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    In case anyone is interested, they're giving the first BTTF on HBO family on tuesday at 1:40 in the afternoon. All this talk about it has me wanting to watch it again. I already have my dvr set. I would have already bought the dvd but i can't seem to find it sold seperately from the other 2. Every place i do find it it comes in a boxed set.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i gotta admit ive been hankering after goin' out to grab the trilogy doovde' set from hoomv' this week.

Super Moderator

UK
    Make sure you get the 4-disc version. I bought the 3-disc when it was the only one out...then a couple of months later the 4-disc came out with extra extra-features.

It's in a mainly blue case, rather than the 3-disc which is mainly black.

(the one I've got, the 3-disc)

(the 4-disc - that's the one you want)

Speaking of BTTF, I'm so going to have to re-watch the entire trilogy again sometime soon, all inspired by this thread. Does anyone else find they can't just watch one BTTF movie, but rather they have to do the entire trilogy? I find that, they're so interwoven that I find myself watching all three for review the entire story. It's like one big adventure over three movies.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Does anyone else find they can't just watch one BTTF movie, but rather they have to do the entire trilogy?
    Yes, I have watched the whole trilogy many times - it's technically one big film.

Christmas Island
    Great series. Biff practically owns #2.

Anyone spot Marty #2 at the beginning of BTTF 1?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i think ive only seen the first one once or twice, 3's on all the time but i never miss it, its one of my favourite movies of the time.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Great series. Biff practically owns #2.

Anyone spot Marty #2 at the beginning of BTTF 1?
    YOU WHAT?!

Hellsing - dude, you've gotta watch the first one more times, that's classic filmmaking right there. The battle to get Marty back to the future as he's charging down the street, the soundtrack booming, pumping your blood through your veins at 88 mph...dude, that's brilliant.

Christmas Island
    During the parking lot scene when Doc tosses his pistol away if you look into the distance between Doc and his truck, you'll see a figure running by a dumpster. That's the other Marty.