Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse... Oh for goodness sake...

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Uh, you DO realize you aren't forced to watch/read/listen to everything about her and what she does in her life. Nor does it directly effect any of you, I'm sure. I don't see a reason to wish death upon a person because they're doing what they want with their life, be it whether destroying it or not.

United States
    Why do people even care about that dispicable human being? Let her be, if you don't like her then ignore her, that's what I do.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Administrator

England
    My interest in this 'case' is the fact she's being held in such esteem within the music industry, and for all the privileges she is now being given, she's a mess of a human being, needlessly throwing a golden opportunity and privileged existance away...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    I just saying I would much rather lose her than Geroge Carlin. I have no pity for her what so ever. Her friends and family are pleding and crying for her to change. I am all for people getting help for hardcore substance abuse, but when someone like her selfishly destroys her life, while those who really care about her watch helplessly. I have no pity for her. Her own mother begged fans to boycott her concerts and cds, so she would have the money to kill herself further. She's beyond help and IMO junkies such as her are better off dead. It sounds cold and harsh, but that's how I feel.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Uh, you DO realize you aren't forced to watch/read/listen to everything about her and what she does in her life.
    So simply brilliant I thought I'd reiterate by way of a quote.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

capncnut

Amy Winehouse attacks fan last night at Glastonbury

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    ****ing weak.

She does two songs and gets a standing ovation - why? Because you managed to break away from the crack pipe and lazily sing two boring songs. ****ing hell.

Sorry that's irrelevant, but my spite isn't so I wont delete it.

haha

What I will say with a level head is that although I really couldn't care less about her stupid antics, what really bothers me is the hero worship and constant media antics surrounding her, and it's not like she doesn't play up to it....

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    She does two songs and gets a standing ovation - why? Because you managed to break away from the crack pipe and lazily sing two boring songs. ****ing hell.
    Yeah, what the f**k was up with that? I was watching on BBC3 or 4 and thought her performance was sloppy, lazy and boring - her fag ash croaking repulsed me, as it happens.

Also, what's all this bollocks about her replacing words in songs to protest about her waster of a husband, Flake Fielder-Civil? He's a junkie piece of dogs**t who tried to pervert the course of justice in relation to an assault on a pub landlord that his fists contributed to.

I bet that fan who got elbowed shouted out something like 'drop dead, you crackhead c**t', setting the butt ugly, gap-toothed, junkie slut off into a mad one.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ugh, people like her should just f*ck off, nuff said.

Undisclosed
    She wants to have kids now. Happy reading. *L*

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgoss...-08/?GT1=28101

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    She wants to have kids now. Happy reading. *L*

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgoss...-08/?GT1=28101
    Do the gene pool a favour, and tie her legs togethor PLEASE!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Is her 15 minutes up yet?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Do the gene pool a favour, and tie her legs togethor PLEASE!
    I would like to see her whole body tied and thrown in the boot of a car headed for the nearest cliff.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I would like to see her whole body tied and thrown in the boot of a car headed for the nearest cliff.
    What a waste of a perfectly good rope and a car?!
    -Carl Sagan

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Nah **** that, it's worth sacrificing the car...I mean think of it as an investment....

Everytime I turn on the telly, her dad is selling her story on TV, her pasty, pale, and lifeless body meanders from club to club with no purpose or meaning in her painted shut eyes, whilst paparazzo going mental around her only serves to inflate her ego.

The bottom line is, without the music she'd just be a skaggy drugged up whore with no mates, and my bet is, she stinks purely of **** and piss....how can you not when you're a crack addict?