Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IAZM2 - official update & cock tease thread...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well i am the first with the IZM fan club membership SIG!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Hey, MZ. You may have already covered this and I missed it, but is IAZM2 going to be online like the first one or are you going for some sort of profit?

And on a side note: any estimate on the length of it?

Super Moderator

UK
    I will release it online ... but I am also putting some serious consideration towards making a little, self-distributed "as they come", DVD for both IAZM1 and IAZM2 (with extra features for IAZM2 that will be exclusive to the DVD only).

The idea isn't final yet, but I might do it and any money from those DVD sales will go towards buying new bits and pieces for my camera as well as go towards a potential "IAZM 3" fund.

I'm thinking that I'll tweak bits and pieces in the film for a final, 'director's cut' of the film which will be DVD exclusive.

I feel guilty now, like I'm abusing trust or selling out or some other term better suited to my slice of guilt pie...but like I said, any money wouldn't go on hookers 'n' blow, but camera equipment and IAZM3 (if we do a third ).

Of course - it'd give you all the chance to own a rare copy at full DVD resolution with crisp sound. The visual quality is fairly lost online.

As for the length of IAZM2? ... well, the first was 7 minutes 30 and a 7 page script ... IAZM2 is a 17 page script, and 1 page = 1 minute doesn't always work out, so I'm guessing it could be anything from 17 to 30 minutes (probably somewhere in the middle).

So IAZM2 is indeed an expansion upon IAZM1 in all dimensions.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    any money wouldn't go on hookers 'n' blow, but camera equipment and IAZM3 (if we do a third ).
    BLASPHEMY ON BOTH ACCOUNTS!

A) that money BETTER be spent on hookers 'n blow! What's the point of being a director if you can't get blasted and laid after making a film?

and

B) What the hell do you mean IF we do a third?

..and if you release IAZM & IAZM2 on DVD, I'm first in line, dammit.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol ... I like saying "if" ... it keeps you all in end-of-a-season-of-24 style anticipation/panic/excitement/whatever.

I've certainly got a good idea for IAZM3 ... if I do it.

*notices Lou's "Location" ... ROFLCHOPPER'S all over the place*

Maybe I'll borrow some of ZM's hookers 'n' blow ... mind you, I might have to try and get into necrophilia ... and I'm not sure if that's my bag, baby.

United States
    Maybe I'll borrow some of ZM's hookers 'n' blow ... mind you, I might have to try and get into necrophilia ... and I'm not sure if that's my bag, baby.
    As a wise man once said, "nothing ventured, nothing gained"

Super Moderator

UK
    A couple of things:

Started up the editing process again, been takin' a few days away from it to try and 'restart' my brain in editing mode (as well as be lazy and watch lots of TV and 24 and stuff...), so aye, started doing the opening segment (which in the script is like 3 pages, but will probably end up being about 4 minutes ... maybe 5 minutes) and cut and organised all the very rough clips, from which the actual rough edit will grow from.

So at the moment, in it's rough-rough-cut, it's 12 minutes + in length, ha! (but then again, that's including multiple takes and lots of 'just go for it' footage where I pick snippets from a whole buttload of stuff - e.g. air guitarin')

Also - I had my first Zombie Man dream t'other night. It was strange, because although filming was finished a while ago, it was a filming anxiety dream ... and it was a scene not in the actual film (not even one I'd previously even had one single thought of).

Anyway, so it's me and Zombie Man (yes, Zombie Man himself) and a bunch of (slightly chavvy) girls dressed kinda slutty and it's a picnic scene of some sort. I never found out what the scene was, because in my dream we never got to roll camera because the girls kept getting distracted by each other ... *ahem* ... and then me and ZM kept getting distracted ... and the girls in this dream weren't that smart either, and for some reason it was some overblown, really complex sequence to shoot in a single take and it was just a nightmare.

Then at one point we're all eating lunch in one somewhat-chavvy-girl's living room ... then back to shooting and once again, nothing happening because the girls keep distracted us.

So ... yeah ... a random Zombie Man related dream, ha!

United States
    *wonders what the girls were doing to distract ZM & MZ*

Wait, now that I typed that, did anyone else notice anything odd? Zombie Man, Minion Zombie, ZM, MZ.. hmmm.. am I the only one who is noticing this?

Wait, it's a conspiracy! MZ is actually ZM! I KNEW it! The Illuminati were involved, I just friggin' know it!!

"Pinky! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
    (sorry, havng a pinky & the brain moment.. "YES!")
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 12-Jan-2007 at 12:25 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    *gasps*

THEY'RE ON TO ME!!!

*throws pile of 100% coovan into a suitcase and charges out of Monogrammed office in a red-eyed panic*

United States
    QUICK! Grab him! He can't get out alive with all that Coovan!!!

I knew there was a MZ/ZM conspiracy, I just couldn't put my finger on it 'till just now!

Hmm.. I wonder what else is going on that we don't know about?

Ok, MZ, spill the beans or be hung as a traitor! We'll do you Saddam-style if you don't give it up! How exactly are The Illuminati involved in ZM?

Last edited by LouCipherr; 12-Jan-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    The Illuminati have nothing to do with it ... although the Masons might be (a little fact for ya'll, my grandfather was in the Masons and was a 'house leader' or whatever they called it - so therefore with my blood relation thing going on, I could become a Mason if I wanted ... maybe ... possibly ... unless they changed the rules )

So hmmm ... perhaps the Masons are involved, secret rings to open up underground roadways and give us free soda!

(Annoyingly the Masons weren't actually like that ... it was like a country club or something in actuality)...

Anyway ... you can't hang me!!! If you hang me you don't get IAZM3! ... ha-HAH!

And what conspiracy? You weirdo...

United States
    Anyway ... you can't hang me!!! If you hang me you don't get IAZM3! ... ha-HAH!

Dammit! He's got us there. No MZ, no IAZM3. Sh*t on a shingle.

Ok, we'll let you live.... this time... and I don't buy the Mason's story.. it's the Illuminati, I know it is!

The conspiracy is the fact that you, "MZ" are indeed Zombie Man, "ZM" - we know it's true, so you might as well just admit it now. Save us the trouble of an ugly investigation.

coming soon, "I AM MINION ZOMBIE 2"

Super Moderator

UK
    I most definately am not Zombie Man ... he's got a smaller beer gut than me ... and there'll be PROOF that we're not the same person in IAZM2, ha-HAH!

You fruity loop, tee-hee...

United States
    I call BS! The camera adds 10 lbs, so it's all camera tricks!

Super Moderator

UK
    pfft ... this proof goes beyond that, chum!

MZ and ZM on screen at the same time, baby...