View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

15 34.09%
  • No.

19 43.18%
  • There is SOME sort of greater being.

9 20.45%
  • Satan.

1 2.27%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many people believe in god?

Banned User

United States
    I believe in god for people in my family have seen angels or had very amazing spiritual events in there lives. I also had amazing things happen, like walking away from an accident that i should have never been able to walk away from unscratched. yes I believe something out there is looking after us.
    Also getting adrenochrome out of my life was a miricle . BWAAAAHAAAAA!
    Sorry, i could not resist. i feel like being a smart ass this morning
    Last edited by HLS; 18-Oct-2006 at 11:15 AM.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn View Post
    you would be surpised how pissed off some people get when you refer to God as a "She".

Why is that? Whay do people refuse to see god a feminine? I would think that god would not be defined as one gender or the other.

CrayyyZayyy world we live in, I guess!
    See Kevin Smith's Movie "Dogma" it has God appear as an old man then as a woman. Kinda glosses over the idea God can be who she wants to be for the story, but the point is made. As I understand it it upset quite a lot of people too. But think about it, God is loving and nurturing, doesn't that sound like a woman?

M_

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    See Kevin Smith's Movie "Dogma" it has God appear as an old man then as a woman. Kinda glosses over the idea God can be who she wants to be for the story, but the point is made. As I understand it it upset quite a lot of people too. But think about it, God is loving and nurturing, doesn't that sound like a woman?

M_
    Yet he will put the smack down on you if you don't obey him, doesn't that sound like a man.

Edit: Hmm, that does still sound like a woman though.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSTBoY View Post
    Yet he will put the smack down on you if you don't obey him, doesn't that sound like a man.

Edit: Hmm, that does still sound like a woman though.
    "hell hath no fury, like a woman scorn."

However, since I voted greater being/power I have to kind of stay neutral in this to an extent. However, I have a tid bit.

For the religious zealots who believe that god created the heavens and earth... well then who created god? Because if you wanna take the creation angle, something has to create something to create something etc etc.

However, I kinda like the Men in Black theory where a bunch of aliens have marbles that are Universe related and they just scoop'em up when they are bored and go off to do something else.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*