Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HPotD Xbox Leaderboard

United States
    passed andy, closing in on the pizz and being in the top 10, then all of the sudden i drop off the list...wtf.

i checked my user cp and my gamertag's entered, so i'm kinda wondering what's up...

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    passed andy, closing in on the pizz and being in the top 10, then all of the sudden i drop off the list...wtf.

i checked my user cp and my gamertag's entered, so i'm kinda wondering what's up...
    It's your avatar. Now your whole account is haunted!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That happened to me once. It was because i hadn't been hooked up to live in a while.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    still not showing up, and i was just online yesterday. it's a conspiracy...

Undisclosed
    I have now over 27,000 pts. Reading this, Pizz?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Yeah, I left pizz in the dust a while back too.

He was ahead of me for a while tho. Step ur game up dude.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post

For some reason my gamerscore isn't updating on this site's leaderboard.

Anyone else having that problem?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Yeah, I left pizz in the dust a while back too.

He was ahead of me for a while tho. Step ur game up dude.

Go suck on an egg!

I've been tempted to start buying mass quantities of older/cheap games just so I can catch up, haha.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Go suck on an egg!

I've been tempted to start buying mass quantities of older/cheap games just so I can catch up, haha.
    That's the only way to go my friend.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Go suck on an egg!

Gamefly, jabroni, Gamefly.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Gamefly, jabroni, Gamefly.
    Anything less would be uncivilized.

There's no way I could afford to buy retail every game that i've gotten achievments out of.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Anyone have any insight as to why the leaderboards haven't been updated in 2 weeks?

Was that the capn's job?

United States
    yeah, no shit. and i've still not heard why i've dropped completely off the leaderboards, even though i'm right behind the pizz and about to take the #10 spot.

Undisclosed
    Third place by default.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Seriously, are any mods even reading this?

What's up with the leaderboards?

My score is up to 24,521g and it still shows the score from months ago.

Plus some members are absent from the leaderbards completely.

Not cool.

An ex[planation would be greatly appreciated.

If your just not doing it anymore, tooe xpensive that's fine.

Bu please justt let us know what's going on.

Thnx.