Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 "The Whore"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Rick's not going back for Merle. He's going back for the Jones' and the guns. Merle is just a side mission because he's going into the city anyway.
    So i guess we can say that Merle being the dumb red neck that he is sawed off his hand instead of the chain huh? (btw you'd be dead in a matter of minutes sawing your own hand off)

And his equally genius brother is thinking he got eaten even though the chain on the door wasn't broken and no pieces of Merle were left behind? "somebody help me here!" lol
    Last edited by DEAD BEAT; 16-Nov-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: !
    I SMELL SOME POO...

United States
    Rick's not going back for Merle. He's going back for the Jones' and the guns. Merle is just a side mission because he's going into the city anyway.
    Yeah I know, but my (I suppose overly-sarcastic) comment was really meant to illustrate that Rick is too "good" to shoot Shane for his indescretion. He'll proabably forgive him. I tend to exxaggerate to illustrate points at times.
    Last edited by Gryphon; 16-Nov-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: O.O

Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Male chauvinist pig.
    Its not chauvinistic at all. It is an adaptation to a more primitive life style. Nothing stopping them from having equal rights just because they have different roles. When they have rebuilt society everybody can go back to their old jobs.

I hope your not talking about me calling Lory slutty when you said that there were used negative language in this thread. I defended Lori by saying she did not betray Rick, she is just loose.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    So i guess we can say that Merle being the dumb red neck that he is sawed off his hand instead of the chain huh? (btw you'd be dead in a matter of minutes sawing your own hand off)

And his equally genius brother is thinking he got eaten even though the chain on the door wasn't broken and no pieces of Merle were left behind? "somebody help me here!" lol
    recently read somewhere that handcuffs are made of tempered steel and seeing how he had a handful of zombies banging the fuck out of the door, he probably freaked and just sawed through his arm. AMC's shows (breaking bad, mad men) are known to do flashbacks once in a while, so maybe the writers will go back and show how it all went down.

as for his brother, i think he realizes that merle cut his hand off, just based on the presence of the hacksaw and the lack of blood, bones, and gore laying about, in addition to the likely relatively clean cut along the wrist of the hand lying there. but he's still likely shocked and very upset, think of how you'd feel if that was your brother you were going to rescue and you saw a hand laying next to a bloody hacksaw.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Hacksaws won't cut through handcuffs and chains. Didn't you see Saw? Jeesh.

United States
    I didn't. But I read about it on Wikipedia.

ok, so I DID see it!
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 17-Nov-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: /

Undisclosed
    Hahaha...."see-saw"... Weeeeee!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulman View Post
    Hahaha...."see-saw"... Weeeeee!
    Ahahaha!

"Yooou! You're good! You are very good!"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    recently read somewhere that handcuffs are made of tempered steel and seeing how he had a handful of zombies banging the fuck out of the door, he probably freaked and just sawed through his arm. AMC's shows (breaking bad, mad men) are known to do flashbacks once in a while, so maybe the writers will go back and show how it all went down.

as for his brother, i think he realizes that merle cut his hand off, just based on the presence of the hacksaw and the lack of blood, bones, and gore laying about, in addition to the likely relatively clean cut along the wrist of the hand lying there. but he's still likely shocked and very upset, think of how you'd feel if that was your brother you were going to rescue and you saw a hand laying next to a bloody hacksaw.
    ok! that makes sense! But you do have a good point, fool cuts his own hand off and yet not 1 drop of blood and the wrist was cut straight and clean! lmao
    I SMELL SOME POO...

United States
    no, DB, i'm pretty sure there were a few small puddles of blood....but not nearly as much as you'd expect. i was talking about there being a huge mess of bones, blood, and tendons and all that other stuff zombies wouldn't bother eating.

as for the clean cut, that did seem a bit phony. but maybe he did it really fast and concentrated on making it as quick and clean as possible...it's amazing what the human mind is capable of.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 17-Nov-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: addition

United States
    Or perhaps that's not Merle's hand laying there.

(Don't know how he would've got out of those cuffs, tho')
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    no, DB, i'm pretty sure there were a few small puddles of blood....but not nearly as much as you'd expect. i was talking about there being a huge mess of bones, blood, and tendons and all that other stuff zombies wouldn't bother eating.

as for the clean cut, that did seem a bit phony. but maybe he did it really fast and concentrated on making it as quick and clean as possible...it's amazing what the human mind is capable of.
    perhaps your right....but he sure is gonna have a difficult time spanking the monkey from now on!
    I SMELL SOME POO...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I can already see the thread next week...."Episode 4: The Wetbacks"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trencher View Post
    Its not chauvinistic at all. It is an adaptation to a more primitive life style. Nothing stopping them from having equal rights just because they have different roles. When they have rebuilt society everybody can go back to their old jobs.

I hope your not talking about me calling Lory slutty when you said that there were used negative language in this thread. I defended Lori by saying she did not betray Rick, she is just loose.
    No, just a tongue in cheek comment about how some women would feel about how the roles you described should be and how they are portrayed in the show.

But For the record I agree with it. One of the big factors that has enabled women to become the equals of men in today's society is pretty cut and dry imo: Technology.

They no longer need men to do the things they did for thousands of years. However, once society crumbles and most modern convieniences are unaccesable it's only natural that things revert to the way they have always been.

But ed is still a real dick.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    I can already see the thread next week...."Episode 4: The Wetbacks"
    uh no no Bass....none of that! Secret to a good dirty thread is knowing where the line is my son....but don't worry "the force is strong with you!" lmao
    I SMELL SOME POO...