Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't understand the concept of beauty these days..

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    okay, I am still a bit introspective, as this rather unmanly thread speaks...but as my journey of googled images show, I just gave up and rested on a romantic sunset.
    There is nothing more manly than not giving a sh!t what anyone thinks. And sharpening your romantic skills? Whats soft about that? You're way ahead of some of your peers. Given a choice, listen to the ladies. Often, only guys who dont know anything about ladies goof on those looking for some kind of answer. Think the Gas and Sip in Say Anything.

I spent a long time trying to be a hard ass. It's not worth it. Inside Im a sensitive spaz internally. I dont look it, but I am. And I say f**k it.

When you pass desperation (which guys stink of like homeless B.O.) and move on to ambivalence, you will score big time. Its a scientific fact

Ah yeah totally, I don't talk like such a randy bloke amongst the ladies ... unless they specifically ask.
    Its a good way to sort out the uptight ones. If they think the randy stuff is funny, you good to go. Plus they aren't repressed which equals MZ living out his unsaid pervo fantasies
    Last edited by coma; 14-Mar-2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Haw!
    You cad!
    Romance and getting laid are overrated. Been there done that. Lets try several years of fear and loathing....lol

Probally part of it is that I think....*hmm ahhh crap they are totally into me....they just dont know me well enough to hate me yet*...

Nothing warms a girls heart more than a meticulous scientific verbal deconstruction of emotion, love, and romance.....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Romance and getting laid are overrated. Been there done that. Lets try several years of fear and loathing....lol

Probally part of it is that I think....*hmm ahhh crap they are totally into me....they just dont know me well enough to hate me yet*...

Nothing warms a girls heart more than a meticulous scientific verbal deconstruction of emotion, love, and romance.....
    What a stud.

Seriously dude. Even if thats a little true, I feel kinda bad for you.

Romance and getting laid are not overrated. Not if it's good.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post

Why can't there be a drooling emoticon? That girl is breath taking.

capncnut
    That girl has also been airbrushed and blown up to s**t.

United Kingdom
    No padding on the pelvic bone. You can get a painful bruising feeling on the mid groin
    Bloody hell. David Beckham's "mid groin" must be one big perma-bruise

A lot of things I picked up from Girls who liked me and were planting their own seeds. Just Observe and ye shall overcome.
    I think that's good advice too. Next time you see someone and get that proper flash of "ooh they're hot", try and think what it was that made you think that (other than pure looks) e.g. what they said, eye contact, body language, attitude, all that, and maybe you couold adapt it for your own ends.

And that "want to see my etchings" bit works like a charm.
    If a girl tells me she wants me to paint her portrait Im in like flynn.
    If she wants a painting lesson
    I aint teaching her painting
    Pssh, coma's a proper fount of wisdom. You guys should be taking notes here

When you pass desperation (which guys stink of like homeless B.O.) and move on to ambivalence, you will score big time. Its a scientific fact
    Also true. Sadly enough, there is often nothing hotter than a guy who couldn't care less whether you fancy him or not *sigh*

I used to think like that. You've just got to keep reminding yourself that they're not stupid, and if they like/ love you, then there must be something likeable/ loveable about you that they can see, even if you can't see it yet. Good luck xx

Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    That girl has also been airbrushed and blown up to s**t.
    Which brings me onto another "what do men really think?" question. Fake boobs: yay or nay? Is it better for a girl to be flat-chested or have implants? Obviously it's better if she has naturally nice boobs, before anyone says it, but assuming she doesn't..?
    Last edited by Chic Freak; 15-Mar-2007 at 10:03 AM.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Kazakhstan
    boobs are like ghost photographs, sometimes fake ones look better than real ones, sometimes the other way round, there's an element of luck in it
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United Kingdom
    True. I've seen some horrors, just like everyone else has I expect! But then there's Dita Von Teese.
    La freak, c'est chic!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think fake boobs suck. They don't feel right... (from what little bit I've experienced) they're way too firm.

United Kingdom
    mm, I've heard someone say they feel like grapefruit
    La freak, c'est chic!

Super Moderator

UK
    If a fake boob is done well, then it can't really do much harm ... but you don't want some Lolo Ferrari staggering about - it's all about proportion. And of course, some fake boobs, or most actually, look pretty good in a bra behind a t-shirt, but that comes off and they haven't moved an inch - that's not so good.

Natural is always best, it's all about proportion like I said, any size really.

United States
    Been there, done that, overrated. Now I just wanna get laid.

(sorry man, couldn't resist.. )

Kazakhstan
    excessive drug use and nihilism are overrated, romance is a nice change after youve been frying and refrying your brain for a few years...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States
    This pressure to be ultra thin has encouraged a new generation of women who are either fitness nuts or are very skinny though diet but don't seem healthy. If you look at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models from the 1970's and 1980's like Farrah Fawcett, Christie Brinkley, Cherl Tiegs, Claudia Schiffer, or Cindy Crawford - most would never make the cut now days.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    More sense from the guru!

Totally, back at uni there was this girl I was friends with and I spent like the latter two years of the three that we were in class together (we were both doing the same degree) swinging back and forth. One minute I was totally up for it and gonna ask her out, then the next day I'd be all cooled off on her, then I'd be all heated up again, then cooled off and this shiite went on with me for two years like I was saying, and it bugged the shiite out of me.

Anyway, time just kept slipping by, as it usually does when you're at uni and you think that time goes on forever, and then before I knew it uni was over. Then I saw her at graduation, and she was all spruced up and looked so damn hot and we took a picture together and I was just like "dude, you're such a f*cking indecisive numpty"...*sigh*...

After having been burned before going to uni, that made me all indecisive and cautious and I could never make my mind up, and now I just regret it cos I was such an idiot. We still keep in touch, but I found it really hard to read her, as I duno, kinda got the impression she might have been similarly indecisive back at me, so if that was the case, we were both mutually indecisive and anyway, I lost out, and that's something I'd definitely change if I could go back in time and give my previous self some advice - I'd say get off your indecisive ass already!
    awwwwwwww that is a sad story MZ you have my sympathy..anyway her loss!!....I almost did the same thing... I played too cool with my boyfriend and he got engaged to another girl, we stayed best friends while he was engaged my heart was breaking inside !!!
    Then he found out she was cheating on him. But, anyway you are sweet and will find the right girl!
    BTW: I have been married to my best friend for 31 yrs!
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 15-Mar-2007 at 05:22 PM.