Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: IAZM2 - official update & cock tease thread...

United States
    Hmmm... dammit. another theory shot to hell.

There's still something strange going on though, I just know it... I'll find out, whatever it is!

*thinks to himself.. "mz... zm... mz.. zm.. there's something to this"*

Super Moderator

UK
    Maybe ZM is a reflection of my living dead subconscious?

Or he's a vessel of my inner, pent-up sarcasm.

Or he's actually a bloke who's face was eaten off by a couple of zombies staggering around the British countryside and he in turn became living impaired ... and is now a celebrity zombie ... addicted to hookers 'n' blow.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Something funny Gareth spotted recently (and then gave me), a t-shirt which looks strangely familiar ... or a co-incidence.

WEAR ME!!!
    Now that suprised me

United States
    Or he's actually a bloke who's face was eaten off by a couple of zombies staggering around the British countryside and he in turn became living impaired ... and is now a celebrity zombie ... addicted to hookers 'n' blow.
    I've got my money on that one.

Super Moderator

UK
    Just a quick note to say I'm still editing away, it's a much more intricate film to piece together. For instance, today I was working on part of the opening, and edited for an hour and 15 minutes. In that time I edited a portion that was 1 minute and 15 seconds ... indeed, it's a long old process (some parts will edit quicker, others are very intricate and fiddly ... slop my obsessiveness on that as an accompanying sauce and you've got time consumption, my friends).

Anyway, I'm still looking to get it out when I said I would (with a full on DVD release shortly after with extras and a commentary by Zombie Man himself - which will shed more light on his life, post-IAZM2), just be patient ... it's coming ... it's coming ... just keep rubbing it and it'll arrive all over your face.

Ewww...I took that analogy a l'il bit too far didn't I?

capncnut
    So what's going on this dvd man. I take it both installments of IAZM with both commentaries will be present, don't be depriving us of the s**ty bollocks now. Seriously though, do you have a full list of extras yet?

Super Moderator

UK
    I haven't decided full yet, but aye it'll be both IAZM1 and IAZM2.

I figure the DVD version of IAZM2 will be a little bit different, I might tweak things after it's shown online, and the music will be changed around a bit.

There will be a commentary for IAZM2 by ZM himself, which in itself will continue the Zombie Man story, propel it further and look towards the 3rd film (if we do a third - I never grow tired of saying if about it, lol)

There will be a making of, which will include any goofs and gaffs and such. And the trailer - but with different music, because it'd be a naughty-no-no to use Morricone's track on a DVD I'm pimpin' out.

As for IAZM1 - it'll be the film, of course, beyond that I haven't decided yet. I'll have a look and make a decision after I've got IAZM2 edited.

Also, I'm thinking about putting my first zombie short - "Trapped" - on there as well as a bonus.

So you folk will be getting your money's worth, I'm making sure of that, I'm the sort of chap who likes to get their money's worth, so I extent the same courtesy to you folk.

I haven't decided on a price yet, I've gotta take into account the cost of discs, cases, packets and postage first, but I haven't looked into that yet - again, I'm concentrating on editing IAZM2 right now.

The DVD will of course be in PAL, but I'll see if I can make an NTSC version too (hopefully it'll be possible, I think I can handle that using Sony Vegas 7) - but aye - PAL.

Finally - the edit continues to progress, I was chipping away at a bit more last night. The entire film is at least at the "rough-rough-cut" stage, with parts officially at the "rough-cut" stage. Beyond the "rough-cut" stage I just have to make tweaks and fiddles and then it reaches final cut, so it's coming along nicely.

I think it'll be out there to peep out at the beginning of February, perhaps a little earlier, but I think that's a fair ETA.

United States
    There will be a commentary for IAZM2 by ZM himself, which in itself will continue the Zombie Man story, propel it further and look towards the 3rd film (if we do a third - I never grow tired of saying if about it, lol)
    :finger: !!!!

Also, I'm thinking about putting my first zombie short - "Trapped" - on there as well as a bonus.
    I think that would be an excellent idea. I really dug Trapped.

I haven't decided on a price yet, I've gotta take into account the cost of discs, cases, packets
    "...the high price I have to pay for my coovan and custom gold razor blades..." (notice he left that part out. )

The DVD will of course be in PAL, but I'll see if I can make an NTSC version too (hopefully it'll be possible, I think I can handle that using Sony Vegas 7) - but aye - PAL.
    Ya gotta make an NTSC version too - you know who to ask for assistance if you need it. I know I wouldn't mind a PAL version as my dvd player will play pal or ntsc, but for those of us out here in the U.S. that are more addicted to Zombie Man than their own coovan, we're gonna need an ntsc version too y'know...

Finally - the edit continues to progress, I was chipping away at a bit more last night. The entire film is at least at the "rough-rough-cut" stage, with parts officially at the "rough-cut" stage. Beyond the "rough-cut" stage I just have to make tweaks and fiddles and then it reaches final cut, so it's coming along nicely.

I think it'll be out there to peep out at the beginning of February, perhaps a little earlier, but I think that's a fair ETA.
    Boy, you titled this thread correctly - it is indeed a cock tease!

That's ok, I think we're all waiting in anticipation for the triumphant, wafting return of Zombie Man! (lets just hope he's found an air powered television by now, or he might be nuts at this point. ).

Let the air-guitar begin!

Super Moderator

UK
    I got another chunk of it edited yesterday (as Lou already knew), it came out nicely too. So the film is somewhere between 2/3's and 3/4's done and it should most definitely be online for the beginning of February, at which point when people see it, I'll be looking for a 'fans of Zombie Man' list (people chime in with their names) and it'll go on the end credits of the official DVD version of the film - but I'll ask for that in a couple of weeks when IAZM2 is "out there".

United States
    *taps his foot in a impatient manner and wonders if he will have a nervous breakdown before IAZM2 is complete*

j/k, man. Edit away - and don't post it 'till you're happy with it. I think all of us are waiting in grand anticipation of the return of ZM! Well, I know I am.

I'm still stoked thinking about ZM playing air-guitar to some of my riffs. I'm gonna be immortally connected in a vauge-sort-of-way to Zombie Man!

My life is complete.

LC

Super Moderator

UK
    ATTENTION chaps and chapettes...

IAZM2 is now merely days away from being released all over your faces!

...ewww...

Anyway, yes indeedy - IAZM2 is very close to jizzing itself all over your broadband connection. The online version will be different to the DVD version (the latter will get some tweaks and such - including a 'friends of Zombie Man' list for the credits to shout out to all the supporters of the bone-headed one).

After it's online the bulk of editing will have been done (on the actual film anyway), and I'll then move onto the IAZM2 DVD - which will be available soon, packed with a whole host of extras - including an audio commentary by Zombie Man himself, which will continue the Zombie Man story and link up to the potential IAZM3!

Merely days left to wait folks, mucho appreciente for all the continued support and Zombie Man lovin'!

capncnut
    Merely days left to wait folks, mucho appreciente for all the continued support and Zombie Man lovin'!
    Your welcome. Now get that fookin' video finished and stop teasing us like a one-legged Jade Goody teetering over the edge of a cliff on a windy day!

Super Moderator

UK

Nice one Capn.

The edit is so winky-ticklingly close to completion, I was fiddling with the final couple of shots before din-dins ... now to tweak the audio of that final segment I've been editing and add the credits - then stick the four chunks all together, render it out, upload and bada-boom-boom-BOOM!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    looking on the mega 64 site it appears that zombie mans been moonlighting behind mz's back, maybe fames gone to his head?

United States
    LMFAO! ZM has been caught red-handed!!

Me thinks Zombie Man has been hanging out with the wrong crowd. Look at 'em! They're all carrying 9's! Next thing you know he'll show up in a cameo in some gangsta rap video!

Actually, I know ZM has a fettish for metal music and rippin' (air) guitars so I don't think we'll ever need to worry about that, but my god, he needs to start hangin' with the right peeps!