Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Common household item weapons

Just been bitten zombieparanoia's Avatar

Undisclosed
    As someone who does train in machete fighting, I would like to make the case for machete as household item and weapon of great effectiveness.

But on topic of "improvised" I would say use the stake from a patio furniture umbrella, if you're lucky it might have a spike on the end for sticking into grass. Any shovels, sports equipment in general especially if you can improvise some kind of spike onto it or it already incorporates a striking end. Closet rod improvised spear.

Anything that burns.

United States

My Household Items

In my kitchen alone theres a Crowbar and a Machete up on the wall,plus a large survival Knife hidden in the cupboard.

Bathroom has my 1918 Trench knife hidden in an upper drawer.

Bedroom has my Bowie Knife hanging from my headboard,a home modified dumb bell Mace,and a flash light next to my bed. Along with the closet / Armoury with 2 firearms.

Living room has a baseball bat by the door. Plus assorted types of Swords in the main closet.

And the arsenal continues to grow.......
    "Some describe them as ordinary looking people,others say they appear to be in some kind of trance.....others describe them as mis-shapen monsters,and things that look like people,but act like animals...Some describe seeing victims that look as tho they have been torn apart!"