Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 member awards

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    lets be glad we're over here in Blighty so we wont get caught in some mass brawl at a fan event with a bemused looking Romero wondering whats going on
    LOL! Actually that sounds awesome. That could be a new form of entertainment at conventions: NERD-RAGE DEATHMATCHES!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Meeeow! For a bunch of guys, there sure are some catty comments starting to be thrown around.
    that's just the way i do things. flat out and blunt. i don't care who does or doesn't like it. i have zero problem telling someone straight up that i cannot stand them. it's a much more honest way to operate rather than prancing around pleasantries.

it's not flaming nor is it baiting. it is just a simple statement of what i think about this dude.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

LOL! Actually that sounds awesome. That could be a new form of entertainment at conventions: NERD-RAGE DEATHMATCHES!
    what the fuck did you just say about princess leia?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    that's just the way i do things. flat out and blunt. i don't care who does or doesn't like it. i have zero problem telling someone straight up that i cannot stand them. it's a much more honest way to operate rather than prancing around pleasantries.

it's not flaming nor is it baiting. it is just a simple statement of what i think about this dude.

This is how I feel. Why beat around the bush on things. Tell it like it is. The thing was I respected DC for telling it like it was, although he did get his ass bounced out of here because of it and some other antics, but I have much respect for people who say it like it should be said. Screw pussyfooting around on the subject. If you have something to say, say it....

If I don't like someone or I think they're a jerkoff I will tell'em... "Hey, you know what? you're a jerkoff."

While Arcades does manage to make me laugh, as he did with his reply on a topic in Gen Dis... I made a note that it made me laugh, but my overall opinion of him because of dealing with him on the forums and other places has brought me to the conclusion he is a jerkoff and therefore warranted a nomination for biggest jerkoff, however, for all I know, outside these forums he maybe the coolest guy on the planet. Someone to get drunk with and have a blast, but as a community member and dealing with him on the interwebz... To me.... if I may quote Capt. Spaulding, "I calls it like I sees it."
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Best Male Member MZ

Best Female Member Zombiegirl

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member: DEEj: Apart from being a real dude he's had my back a couple of times.

Best Staff Member: Cap all day

Favourite American MApman (he doesn't come around much anymore but the man is fighting for our country, somethinng I don't have the balls to do myself, Thnx dude) Nuff said

Favourite Brit Hellsing

Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) HLS and Adreno (tied)

Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned) Svengoolie: (Hey the guy was a laugh a minute, what can i say?)

The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member) Aces and Eights

The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) There's just no replacing Khardis in this one guys, in fact it should be renamed the Khardis award

Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote)[/QUOTE] I'll get back to ya on this one, There are just so many in my head right now.

Last edited by darth los; 22-Dec-2009 at 08:36 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States

Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    This is how I feel. Why beat around the bush on things. Tell it like it is. The thing was I respected DC for telling it like it was, although he did get his ass bounced out of here because of it and some other antics, but I have much respect for people who say it like it should be said. Screw pussyfooting around on the subject. If you have something to say, say it....

If I don't like someone or I think they're a jerkoff I will tell'em... "Hey, you know what? you're a jerkoff."

While Arcades does manage to make me laugh, as he did with his reply on a topic in Gen Dis... I made a note that it made me laugh, but my overall opinion of him because of dealing with him on the forums and other places has brought me to the conclusion he is a jerkoff and therefore warranted a nomination for biggest jerkoff, however, for all I know, outside these forums he maybe the coolest guy on the planet. Someone to get drunk with and have a blast, but as a community member and dealing with him on the interwebz... To me.... if I may quote Capt. Spaulding, "I calls it like I sees it."
    Glad you guys feel that way, because I feel you were way out of line. You took a thread was designed to be light-hearted and fun and used it to air your personal views on someone. Bad form, gents. Your mothers didn't tell you the one about having nothing nice to say?

Of course, that's just how I see it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The thread said come up with Nominations on your own, and so I was only following the rules.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    We've do this on a couple of forums, thought id give it a try here, all you have to do is nominate whoever you like for each catergory, ill count up the nominations and see who wins. You dont need to vote in every catergory, just the ones you want to and feel free to invent some catergories of your own, and remember its all just abit of fun of course.

One rule, your not allowed to nominate yourself.

Nomation Catergories :

Best Male Member
    Best Female Member
    Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member
    Best Staff Member
    Favourite American
    Favourite Brit
    Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by)
    Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned)
    The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member)
    The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member)
    Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote)
    Notew the bolded section
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK

Bitches, bitches!

Chiiiiiiiiiill...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    The thread said come up with Nominations on your own, and so I was only following the rules.
    Obviously within the rules of the forums in general, this topic isnt a green light to abuse somebody

Everythings fine so far, but lets not drop the bar any further eh?

Super Moderator

UK
    Obviously within the rules of the forums in general, this topic isnt a green light to abuse somebody

Good will to all men, and all that...

United States
    what the fuck did you just say about princess leia?

NA NA NANANANA-NAAANANANA-NANA!!!!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post

NA NA NANANANA-NAAANANANA-NANA!!!!!!
    nothing more intimidating than a chubby dude wielding a lirpa.

on another note, i'd really like to have a lirpa.
    Last edited by Mike70; 23-Dec-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Canada
    worst Science Fiction series ever award of intolerance- Star Trek.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Actually...I would say that I would want to award that to Dune, but I'm afeared I'd get my ass flamed off the whole interwebz. So I won't say it

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

I thought I was raising it by adding a nomination.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    Actually...I would say that I would want to award that to Dune, but I'm afeared I'd get my ass flamed off the whole interwebz. So I won't say it
    I'll say it... DUNE FUCKING SUCKS! I'd take The worst SyFy made for TV Sc-Fi movie over Dune anyday.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Say whaaaat!?