Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 "The Whore"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    ok! that makes sense! But you do have a good point, fool cuts his own hand off and yet not 1 drop of blood and the wrist was cut straight and clean! lmao
    He could have used his belt as a tourniquet to limit and restrict blood flow to the wrist.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    He could have used his belt as a tourniquet to limit and restrict blood flow to the wrist.
    Even with a tourniquet, there is still blood all over that roof. It's dried blood. If you look there's a huge dried puddle all over where Merle was sitting.

And you never even see the cut, so I don't know where Dead Beat's getting the "straight and clean" from.
    Last edited by bassman; 18-Nov-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: 1

Norway
    What I want to know is where he went and where did the zombies go? Maybe the helicopter picked him up?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Even with a tourniquet, there is still blood all over that roof. It's dried blood. If you look there's a huge dried puddle all over where Merle was sitting.

And you never even see the cut, so I don't know where Dead Beat's getting the "straight and clean" from.
    I agree, I saw blood so I am not saying there wasn't or even criticizing, I am merely trying to offer an explanation to those who stated there was not enough blood or that he would have died.

Furhter that hiker who was trapped in the canyon with his arm caught between a rock wall and a boulder cut his own arm off with a pocket knife and hiked the hell out of the dessert.

That is REAL LIFE. I have no doubt it could be down in a zombie tv show with success.

Quote Originally Posted by Trencher View Post
    What I want to know is where he went and where did the zombies go? Maybe the helicopter picked him up?
    So many possibilities. Maybe he was helped by that other group of survivors from the previews for next week? Maybe the helicopter. Maybe he turned and walked off the roof. Maybe he tried climbing and died and was eaten or turned.

It will be fun to see

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

i think the straight and clean bit comes from how he and i were discussing the hand and if merle's brother was under the impression that merle was devoured. i mentioned that the wouldn't have left his hand, which likely had a fairly straight cut, compared to being ripped, torn, and mangled after the rest of his body was devoured...which wouldn't make sense unless the zombies were throwing bones, tendons, and all that other shit over the edge of the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Trencher View Post
    i'm suspecting that he found an adjacent rooftop and skedaddled, the zombies lost interest and went back downstairs.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 18-Nov-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i think the straight and clean bit comes from how he and i were discussing the hand and if merle's brother was under the impression that merle was devoured. i mentioned that the wouldn't have left his hand, which likely had a fairly straight cut, compared to being ripped, torn, and mangled after the rest of his body was devoured...which wouldn't make sense unless the zombies were throwing bones, tendons, and all that other shit over the edge of the roof.
    Ah, I see. That makes sense. I thought that because people didn't see the blood, they were also imagining the saw wound. It's true what they say...it's worse when you fill in the blanks with your mind!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post

i'm suspecting that he found an adjacent rooftop and skedaddled, the zombies lost interest and went back downstairs.
    thank you professor! I dont get why some people are constantly not getting what im saying on most things.

until their corrected by someone else by simply reading the freakin post to them again....wake up people!
    Last edited by DEAD BEAT; 18-Nov-2010 at 03:37 PM. Reason: !
    I SMELL SOME POO...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    thank you professor! I dont get why some people are constantly not getting what im saying on most things.

It gets lost amidst all the dick jokes buddy.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

precisely.

Undisclosed

lol well i know if anybody gets my posts on here its you bud!
    I SMELL SOME POO...

United States
    lol well i know if anybody gets my posts on here its you bud!
    I thought that said "if anybody gets my posts ON THEM" at first...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    I thought that said "if anybody gets my posts ON THEM" at first...
    lets be realistic dudes...we all know we also come here for a quick laugh and perhaps a few shenanigans! lol

If i must be the poster boy so be it......but it be a bit boring without it!
    Last edited by DEAD BEAT; 18-Nov-2010 at 06:47 PM. Reason: !
    I SMELL SOME POO...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    lets be realistic dudes...we all know we also come here for a quick laugh and perhaps a few shenanigans! lol

If i must be the poster boy so be it......but it be a bit boring without it!

Last edited by darth los; 18-Nov-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: .
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Excuse me sir, the Gallery of Weirdness is THIS way----->http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...Weirdness-quot