Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Day Remake TRAILER!!!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Oh you were finished, well allow me to retort.

1. Agreed
    2. Agreed
    3. Not one instance of that happening in DAWN 04--- (siren blares loud, BM311 gets thump on head with baseball bat
    4. Nowhere in the DAWN 04 trailers did they show a couple HAVING sex as blatantly as DAY remake so, you get half a thump for that.

DAWN 04 looked like a $100,000,000 film and was done on $4 million more than the DAY remake (DAWN 04 budget $22,000,000). The DAY remake cost $18 million and has the same crap look and acting as Contagium and it's supposed $9,000,000 budget. So if COntagium cost 9 mil who snorted the 8.5 worth of blow, and if the Day remake cost $18 mil, who snorted 17.9 mil worth of blow)

NOPE F U CK 'EM
    1. Yup
    2. Yup
    3. When they're headed back into the mall from the sewer. They're in the stairwell and just as all the people are getting in the doorway, a zombie jumps up from a good ways down the stairs and lands on a small rail like he's freakin Spiderman.
    4. Watch the Teaser. Long shot of that lady dancing in Lingerie as well as a seperate shot with just hear legs(or maybe it's that cross-dressing guy) . And I may be wrong on this one(I'll have to go check), but I think there's a quick shot of the shower scene from the beginning of the film in the first theatrical trailer.

Undisclosed

Sorry to butt in...

...i have just seen the trailer. I am all for giving films a chance but unless they refilm all the zombie stuff i dont think i will bother with this turd.
    Just rewatched NOTLD 90 last night - now that is how you remake a film.
    Steve Miner: Your zombies suck.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

whatever...

i am at a loss as to how this qualifies as a remake. it bears absolutely no resemeblance to the original other than the fact that it has soldiers and zombies in it.

i will probably see it anyway.

i warned you all about steve miner when he was announced as the director to this seemingly travestical piece of cinematic dog doo.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    Steve Miner: Your zombies suck.

I like this GUY!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    Just rewatched NOTLD 90 last night - now that is how you remake a film.
    totally agree about night 90. that is how a remake ought to be done. it is ok to change things around a bit but for christsake stick the original story.

frak a whole bus load of steve (dawsons creek, chicago hope, lake placid directing hack) miner.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    I think it looks AWESOME!!!! And by awesome I mean shot in a way only Jess Franco could do. Funny, Jess Franco often couldn't be bothered to color correct his films at any point either (The Castle of Fu Manchu being one of the worst offenders.. anyway).
    Hmmm, I have to wonder in honesty how the Deadlands actors (friends and family) managed to outdo the Contagium actors (who are TRYING (and failing) to be REAL actors). Think about that one for a second. DJ n' Lou grabbed together what they could in form of acting talent and managed to do better than hired actors. How does that tie in to Day of the Dead? Well, these are once again REAL actors but they mostly seem confused. Oh yeah, and the uniforms look like G.I. Joe costumes rented from a local Halloween costume shop.

Like I said, awesome.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Oh you were finished, well allow me to retort.

1. Agreed
    2. Agreed
    3. Not one instance of that happening in DAWN 04--- (siren blares loud, BM311 gets thump on head with baseball bat
    4. Nowhere in the DAWN 04 trailers did they show a couple HAVING sex as blatantly as DAY remake so, you get half a thump for that.

DAWN 04 looked like a $100,000,000 film and was done on $4 million more than the DAY remake (DAWN 04 budget $22,000,000). The DAY remake cost $18 million and has the same crap look and acting as Contagium and it's supposed $9,000,000 budget. So if COntagium cost 9 mil who snorted the 8.5 worth of blow, and if the Day remake cost $18 mil, who snorted 17.9 mil worth of blow)

NOPE F U CK 'EM
    Dawn 04 budget was $26,000,000
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...nofthedead.htm

Super Moderator

UK
    Some people have been keeping a suicide tally whilst watching it ... needless to say the tallys aren't that high after the first one, it's not a great system to be honest ...

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCentral View Post
    Jim102016..I certainly hope this was not directed at me by any means...my only objective here is bringing news to the fans ...I speak with the writer of this "ass rape" here & there and I actually sent him an email on the users response here at the HPOTD to enlighten him to their objections. To make your voices heard...

My last post was his response..simple.

I am alongside a lot of the users here in their disdain for the trailer appearance & content, I am not thrilled.

BUT..... by being a webmaster for a site about GAR's films & a fan of GAR's films I have to make a disitinction between MY opinion and the information I'm bringing to the table.

Now if my interviewing the writer for this film on my site to get to the bottom of the web rumors and then hosting the trailer on my site for the fans to view makes me a "Contagium fan" in your opinion...

then you're more narrow minded than i thought. I am not promoting this film nor would I because my fan loyalty lies with GAR.

This is a supposed "remake" of my favorite GAR dead film & I thought the news would be of interest to other like minded fans.

...and if that wasn't the intention of your statement ..then I just wasted 5 mins of typing and ....party on dude..!

What? No, not directed at you, Dead Central, you're ok in my book.

I was just lashing out at the world. I'm ok now

Undisclosed
    Cool...party On Dude!!!
    I read it at 4:30 in the mornin too so that kind of had something to do with my rant ..lol
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Zack Snyder where are you?

This movie, this is not a good movie.

Or it could be just a horrible trailer I guess.

Also I'm missing the shamblin' zombies more than I used to.

Zombie runners is one thing, zombie acrobats though?

United States
    One thing is for sure. Steve Miner and Jeffrey Reddick won't give a damn a year from now. They'll be bathing in the money. I say we go crazy liberal on them and camp outside of their homes pointlessly with signs.

Seriously, I was giving Reddick the benefit of the doubt. He sounded so devoted when he talked to DC. Now I know this. REDDICK IS FULL OF ****!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by zombievsshark View Post
    Zack Snyder where are you?

This movie, this is not a good movie.

Or it could be just a horrible trailer I guess.

Also I'm missing the shamblin' zombies more than I used to.

Zombie runners is one thing, zombie acrobats though?

and for the land remake they'll fly

Undisclosed

If you like this trailer..

You are retarded.

I have zero respect for you as a person, I hope something bad happens to you.

I am 100% serious.

United States

Come on...

We all know all of you people complaining about this film will be one of the first in line to see it if for no other reason than to complain how bad it is.

Yeah, jumping xombies blow. I think the zombies in Slither and Severed were better by far... but I'm still going to see this movie when it comes out.

If for no other reason than to agree with you all.