Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Call of Duty- Balck Ops - Full Review

United States
    still enjoying the MP with my friends quite a bit.

could really care less about the campaign, but since i've beat all other CoD games (with the exception of the first one and the 3rd one) on veteran difficulty setting, i've got some sort of OCD thing in my head about beating this one and getting all achievements....and fuck me, playing these games on veteran is beyond frustrating...

and the story is decent, i suppose, but i'm really not feeling all the needless profanities and dumbed-down for 21st century digital boy audience writing.....seems every other word in this game is FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK and every time ice cube's character is on screen, he sounds like he's about to start freestyling or being the hype-man for vietnam gun battles....please.

definitely the last CoD game i'm playing, unless something really worthwhile is added. even if i get a free copy, i'll probably take it and return it/trade it in for store credit.

United States
    Doesn't deserve it's own thread, but if you like CoD, check out the Crysis 2 demo that just went up on Xbox Live. Similar gameplay, but with great graphics and armor abilities.