Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: WETNWILDRADIO.COM is REBORN

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    See, I swore that was you hangin' with Deej for Deadlands at ZombieConX in Milwaukee last year.
    Nope, that wasn't me and I'm not sure who it was. He did ask me to go, but I was in transition between jobs and the lack of $ kinda killed the idea.

I'll have to ask him and get back to ya - that is unless he reads this and cares to comment. Dj....?

I'm not all that quiet in real life. I guess it depends on the situation, but usually I'm almost as loud and opinionated as Dj.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    I'm not all that quiet in real life. I guess it depends on the situation, but usually I'm almost as loud and opinionated as Dj.
    Me too...I think that's why we all get along so well...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    Well, talked to Dj - that guy he was hanging with was actually the lead projectionist at the Hagerstown 10, where Deadlands 2 was filmed. I think he is a memeber here, but not sure how active and I don't wanna mention him by name unless he's ok with it. We'll see if he pops in the conversation at some point.

Anyway, he's a cool dude, that's for sure - was extremely nice to me when we were filming, even let me splice my first piece of 35mm film and gave me and my son our first 'behind the scenes' tour of a theater. Fascinating to say the least. Oh, and he gave me a ride to a local convienence mart when we were filming DL2 at about 2 in the morning... in his hearse!

Super Moderator

UK
    Minion, Deej, when are we going to seriously discuss "I am Zombie Puppet Man?"

Let's face it, a parody is long overdue.

And we have the technology...

No worries, MZ. I already think you're sexy. Don't you go changing because of him! *points another accusing finger at Dj*

Actually, in all seriousness, it was more of an expression of how I was in your same boat a few years ago. I mirrored exactly what you were saying, so it was just a way for me to get all that info out of my head without having to type it all here - that would be like running a marathon with my fingers... and being a smoker, a marathon just ain't my thing!
    1) Well it was about time someone said so! I don't know, make yourself pretty and nobody notices ... tisk.

2) Well you were on about audio mostly ... I was on about content. A sharp image isn't going to move me, it's content that'll move me. A sharp image might be nice, but it's what is going on in the frame that truly matters.

And like I was saying about "my eyesight isn't even in HD!"

MZ - you on board with this?! Or are you gonna tell us to piss off?
    As long as I get credit and there's links to my website & YouTube channel then I'm cool with it.

It'd be funny to see an American spoofing of my daft British IAZM shorts ... "Original British IAZM + Deej/Lou + Awesome Zombie Puppets + Americans pretending to be Brits = funny as fook!"

I could just send Billy the scripts, which would be easier than transcribing too ... Billy, PM me your email address if it's something you seriously wanted to do sometime.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    1) Well it was about time someone said so! I don't know, make yourself pretty and nobody notices ... tisk.
    I noticed... Now bring your cute self over here and we can cuddle.

2) Well you were on about audio mostly ... I was on about content. A sharp image isn't going to move me, it's content that'll move me. A sharp image might be nice, but it's what is going on in the frame that truly matters.

And like I was saying about "my eyesight isn't even in HD!"
    A) your eyesight is in HD - one of the most high-def organs on the planet might I add.

B) I was trying to get across that I used to be an audio guy and didn't give a hoot about PQ or content - however, that all changed once I saw what HD-DVD and Blu-Gay were capable of. I guess I didn't express myself well enough. That's ok, we'll work you over on another future podcast.

As long as I get credit and there's links to my website & YouTube channel then I'm cool with it.
    ROLL ON I AM ZOMBIE MAN PUPPET SHOW!

It'd be funny to see an American spoofing of my daft British IAZM shorts ... "Original British IAZM + Deej/Lou + Awesome Zombie Puppets + Americans pretending to be Brits = funny as fook!"
    Hell yes, nothing more hilarious than watching an american trying to be a british zombie who's trying to make it in america as a british zombie! wait, what did I just say?! I'm confused!

I could just send Billy the scripts, which would be easier than transcribing too ...
    This would be quite the time saver. My ears and fingers thank you MZ.

United States

I could just send Billy the scripts, which would be easier than transcribing too ... Billy, PM me your email address if it's something you seriously wanted to do sometime.
    Sweeeeet.

(I should watch it again, too. get certain sequences right - the "Randolph walk" for starters)
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Super Moderator

UK
    Sweeeeet.

(I should watch it again, too. get certain sequences right - the "Randolph walk" for starters)
    It could be a condensing of all the iconic bits of Zombie Man from the three films. So you've got the stuff he does in the first one, his best time-wasting things, perhaps even show his face getting yanked off to reveal the skull underneath, and then there's the celebrity zombie side in the second one, and the decomposing stuff and the Coovan "bone ash" drug habbit thing that was elaborated upon in the third one.

Will dig those scripts out and email them to you as-soon-as.

United States
    I still have the scores (minus some of Dj's solo songs) from all 3 ZM flicks, so if you need to recall some of the music, just lemme know.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    OH YEAH!

New podcast is now live and the website has gone through a make over.

Enjoy: www.wetnwildradio.com
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    OH YEAH!

New podcast is now live and the website has gone through a make over.

Enjoy: www.wetnwildradio.com
    I'll give this a listen later on.

United States
    MZ - be forewarned, it's a short one (we did this extremely late, and both of us were practically falling asleep) but we let ya in on some good DL info and hopefully were sorta entertaining.

The intro Dj put together is worth the price of admission.

Super Moderator

UK
    The length was fine by me. Sometimes a podcast can go on too long. I think 90 minutes should be about the max length for a podcast, otherwise it's a whole lotta listening time and it can go on too long, you know?

For example, the utterly epic "Makin' Hay" (parts one and two) for Tell 'Em Steve-Dave were both way too long, good but way too long. So the length didn't bother me at all.

United States
    Did you dig the intro Dj put together for the latest epsiode? I've listened to it a bunch of times and just love it...

"WHAT" ain't no country I've ever heard of! DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN "WHAT"?!

Why does that scene NEVER fucking get old?!

Super Moderator

UK
    Did you dig the intro Dj put together for the latest epsiode? I've listened to it a bunch of times and just love it...

"WHAT" ain't no country I've ever heard of! DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN "WHAT"?!

Why does that scene NEVER fucking get old?!
    "Can you dig it? I knew that you could."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "Can you dig it? I knew that you could."
    Nice SNF reference... to bad QT cut that same reference out of PF
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*