Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Are Romero's recent films......

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    agreed Griff. Although I think you understate the characters in Dawn.

However what I will give to Arcade and maybe even you is who's responsible for the development of characters in Dawn - the actors themselves had a lot more input into how their characters react to situations and Romero is noted for letting them give their interpretation of the script. This is what makes Romero special, because with each movie you get a sense of things being natural.

And you're damn right about Knightriders...unlike The Crazies and Day of the Dead - its not just people shouting at each other for 90 minutes. Knightriders is also an amazing example of character development through Romero's movies. Just look at Ed Harris, Savini, and Warner Shook's characters in these movies...all come to personal realisations and overcome hurdles in this film.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057 View Post
    Did you see the doe-eyed way they were talking about GAR? They were a couple of grown men acting like a pair of pre-pubescent girls going to a Backstreet Boys concert.

The only thing you own is a giant dildo with GAR's face on the head.

As for the rest.....didn't bother to read. Sorry.

I thought I was on your ignore list, Griff.
    You asked for details on character development then you couldn't be bothered to read it, testament to your obviously ignorant nature. If you don't want to be proven wrong then don't bait people with your bullsh*t.

Not to want to make an enemy out of you, but to be honest you're a bit of a wind up merchant. Not worth any more of my words tbh.

Grow up.
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 16-Jan-2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Administrator

England
    Arcades, if that is you, we're getting pi$$ed off with seeing your name crop up lately baiting other members and generally causing trouble. We're giving you 24 hours cooling off time and then we'll let you back on, and that is it as far as warnings go, carry on being a prick and we'll show you the door.

As for this topic it's closed. you can all thank arcades.