Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson- Cardiac Arrest

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I didn't know about the "your missing out on all the pussy" comment to his infant, thats just creepy.

You have to consider the source of that information, and in this case that kid was the one who claimed that Jackson said this. I don't know about the rest of you - and keep in mind that I do think Jackson is a weirdo - but that kid and his reprehensible mother comes off as not very credible and very much self-serving. Honestly, that particular quote, along with the "Got Milk?" quip could very well have been a fabrication intended to bolster their side of the case.

Whether you believe Jackson to be a weirdo, or not, or whatever, I think most folks who saw that Bashir interview and followed the trial on even the most superficial level would be correct in viewing the accusers- the unlikable kid and the opportunistic mother - as not having much credibility. Likewise I believe that they would invent whatever they could to support their claims.

I suspect that there likely was some funny business going on between the kid and Jackson, just as I am sure the kid and his mother embellished their side of the story for their own benefit.

On a side note: I heard on the news that Joe Jackson was excluded from Michael Jackson's 2002 will. Bet Old Joe is really pissed off today!
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 30-Jun-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What's the sourcing on this cap? Not that i don't believe it but there's some people I'd like to show it to. Links?
    Make with the clicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    On a side note: I heard on the news that Joe Jackson was excluded from Michael Jackson's 2002 will. Bet Old Joe is really pissed off today!
    And I'm hearing all over the internet that Jordan Chandler has confessed that he lied about Michael touching him. I'm still waiting for this to be confirmed on a more official site though.

England

Sorry but this is the best thing to come from jacko in the 2000's
    Last edited by Tricky; 30-Jun-2009 at 10:33 PM.

United States
    Have just learned that MJ is being handled by Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills, a large cemetery/mortuary that I am very familiar with. Apparently, they will conduct a private memorial service on Tuesday, 7/7/09 - presumably at their facility. This is to be followed by a public memorial service at the Staples Center, home of the Lakers, in downtown Los Angeles. LAPD is expecting over 1 million people to attend this public memorial, but apparently there is not sufficient room inside the center to allow everyone in.

(Not to be a pessimist, but given how Los Angeleno's react to events, it is quite possible that we may have a riot on our hands next tuesday at the center)

Additionally, you all might find it interesting to see the casket which the family has chosen for Jackson. (My mortuary also sells this casket) Here it is!

promethean Blue.jpg

It is a Promethean Blue, a $25,000.00 hand-finished unit produced by Batesville Caskets of Indiana. Apparently it is the same type of casket that James Brown had.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 03-Jul-2009 at 08:28 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Have just learned that MJ is being handled by Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills, a large cemetery/mortuary that I am very familiar with. Apparently, they will conduct a private memorial service on Tuesday, 7/7/09 - presumably at their facility. This is to be followed by a public memorial service at the Staples Center, home of the Lakers, in downtown Los Angeles. LAPD is expecting over 1 million people to attend this public memorial, but apparently there is not sufficient room inside the center to allow everyone in.

(Not to be a pessimist, but given how Los Angeleno's react to events, it is quite possible that we may have a riot on our hands next tuesday at the center)

Additionally, you all might find it interesting to see the casket which the family has chosen for Jackson. (My mortuary also sells this casket) Here it is!

promethean Blue.jpg

It is a Promethean Blue, a $25,000.00 hand-finished unit produced by Batesville Caskets of Indiana. Apparently it is the same type of casket that James Brown had.
    You'd think that, Jacko being Jacko, they'd have some kind purpose-built, hand-crafted coffin built for him, like the air conditioned one Elvis was supposedly buried in.

Then again, Elvis's "corpse" was placed in an air conditioned casket so that it wouldn't melt because everyone knows his supposed dead body was actually a wax replica built to make his "death" more plausible.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    same with jacko, only it's been years since his death.

United States

promethean Blue.jpg

That is one of the most opulant wastes of money I have ever seen!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    That is one of the most opulant wastes of money I have ever seen!!
    As in life, so in death...

United Kingdom
    I asked my parents what they want to be buried in:

Mum: "A bio-degradable cardboard box with willow tree seeds inside"
    Dad: "Don't care"

La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

England

However dodgy his personal life was,the man had some moves!

United States
    Sorry I have been not able to reply.

First of all I never meant that people HERE were
    worshipping him. I meant the crowds of people in
    the streets all over the world acting like God died
    were.

There are even stories that his hardcore fans are committing
    suicide because of his death.

I dont agree with his having little boys sleep in bed
    with him. its hard to say he wasnt interested in kids
    when his whole life he was never dated a woman or a man
    but had a fascination with boys.
    That alone doesnt prove guilt i admit.

But enough of that. He is dead.
    All people are flawed, hopefull he will find peace.

Im not so cruel to realise his life was tortured in
    so many ways. His was not a happy life at the end.

I believe at this point the investigation should be where
    he got the drug Diprivan. This is a highly controlled and
    dangerous drug.

FOXNews.com spoke to Dr. Howard Nearman, department chairman of anesthesia at University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Ohio, about Diprovan.

"Using this drug for insomnia is sort of like using a shotgun to kill an ant," Nearman said. "How someone could get a hold of this medication — and use it for the purpose that he allegedly used it for — is just incredible.”

“It should not be used out of an ICU or an operating room setting,” Nearman said. “Here at University Hospitals Case Medical Center… Diprivan can only be used by anesthesiologists or intensivists… and these people, who by virtues of training and experience, can handle this drug and manage any adverse side effect should they arise.”

He didnt die of cardiac arrest, he was murdered by people willing
    to take his money and inject him with stuff they knew could be lethal.

I'll admit after reading the autopsy report I feel sad his last days
    were in such shockingly horrible conditions.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    He didnt die of cardiac arrest, he was murdered by people willing
    to take his money and inject him with stuff they knew could be lethal.

I'll admit after reading the autopsy report I feel sad his last days
    were in such shockingly horrible conditions.
    Indeed, Diprovan is lethal. Especially when you consider how many other strong pills he was washing down with it. But were his final days really that bad? Check out the following performance, recorded less than two days before his death:

F**ker looks tip-top to me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    I asked my parents what they want to be buried in:

Mum: "A bio-degradable cardboard box with willow tree seeds inside"
    Dad: "Don't care"

thats pretty rad, id go with oak tree over willow myself.

United States
    http://www.inquisitr.com/27642/micha...utopsy-leaked/

People are of course saying that this is false info
    but the searching i have done about the autopsy doesnt
    vary much from this acct. The fact his nose was almost
    non existant from plastic surgeries is amazing in that these
    plastic surgeons would perfom so much work on him.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Indeed, Diprovan is lethal. Especially when you consider how many other strong pills he was washing down with it. But were his final days really that bad? Check out the following performance, recorded less than two days before his death:

F**ker looks tip-top to me.
    Apparently for years he'd been taking anaesthetics & stuff to sleep & then being pumped with amphetamines & stuff to keep him energetic through the day,no wonder his heart gave out!i took amphetamines for a couple of years in my early 20's & know full well what my heart rate was like for days afterwards not to mention the psychological impact of stuff like that..