Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: First Look as Season Two production begins

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    What is this I don't even
    Michael Rooker played a poor white trash racist in Missisippi Burning as well. . . . . \
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    50 on-set photos

Caution - MILD location spoiler photos.

Interesting to note that the hospital is featured. Even more flashbacks? I had previously seen the photos of the exterior of the hospital from 'Vatos'. I'm thinking maybe they swing by there on their way out of the city? It makes sense seeing as how they were in the middle of the city for the CDC...

Also the school gym. I know that school. Wish I could have shown up for filming.
    Last edited by bassman; 10-Jul-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: .

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    50 on-set photos

Caution - MILD location spoiler photos.

Interesting to note that the hospital is featured. Even more flashbacks? I had previously seen the photos of the exterior of the hospital from 'Vatos'. I'm thinking maybe they swing by there on their way out of the city? It makes sense seeing as how they were in the middle of the city for the CDC...

Also the school gym. I know that school. Wish I could have shown up for filming.
    *Creams jeans*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "First Look" video to premiere this Sunday during the premiere of Breaking Bad Season Four:

On Sunday, July 17th, during the premiere of season four of "Breaking Bad," AMC is sneaking a first-look video from the upcoming season of "The Walking Dead." Season one of "The Walking Dead" premiered in October 2010 and became the most watched drama series in basic cable history among Adults 18-49.* "The Walking Dead" tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. Season four of "Breaking Bad" premieres Sunday, July 17 at 10pm ET/PT.
    You should be watching Breaking Bad anyway, but I guess this gives you more of a reason to tune in. Could this be Nicotero's Day-esque trailer?
    Last edited by bassman; 13-Jul-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: .

Undisclosed
    "First Look" video to premiere this Sunday during the premiere of Breaking Bad Season Four:

You should be watching Breaking Bad anyway, but I guess this gives you more of a reason to tune in. Could this be Nicotero's Day-esque trailer?
    One can dream! I hope it is. I am so looking forward to the teaser and the entire 2nd season. Let the fun begin!

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Why would I watch Breaking Bad? Isn't it about science and drugs? Boooriiiing!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    is this pile of whale feces still being talked about on here in the manner of chimps fervently masturbating to red asses? jesus h. christ in a golden chariot driven side-car, this fucking show SUCKS and is a complete and total talky piece of shit. now, i'll tell you how i really feel.

btw, bassman, why do you have the symbols for bromine and barium in your avatar??
    Last edited by Mike70; 18-Jul-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: forgot
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    is this pile of whale feces still being talked about on here in the manner of chimps fervently masturbating to red asses? jesus h. christ in a golden chariot driven side-car, this fucking show SUCKS and is a complete and total talky piece of shit. now, i'll tell you how i really feel.

btw, bassman, why do you have the symbols for bromine and barium in your avatar??
    Breaking Bad. Another show that i'm sure you'll hate on...

-- -------- Post added 21-Jul-2011 at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 18-Jul-2011 at 02:56 PM ----------

2011 Comic Con Booth. With a creepy Micheal Rooker recreation from Nicotero.

Can't wait to see what leaks from the panel. Just hours away, it seems.
    Last edited by bassman; 18-Jul-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: .

England
    Just a few bits of info that don't really need their own thread.

Shooting will continue up until early November. Whats the weather like around this time of year in Georgia?
    There are going to be more flashbacks including some to show Shane and Lori's relationship pre-apocalypse. These flashbacks will only be pre-credit sequence so the show doesn't fall into the Lost way of telling the story. It looks like more horses will be the preferred method of transport this season with the group spending most of this years episodes at the farm.
    Last edited by kidgloves; 08-Aug-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: .
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Super Moderator

UK
    I like the idea of pre-credits, 'cold open' flashbacks to events set during season one.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Whats the weather like around this time of year in Georgia?
    Right now it's a sauna. Around 100 degrees fahrenheit every day there is no rain. VERY humid, which just makes it feel hotter. As we creep into October and November the temperature will obviously drop, but it's nothing drastic. We won't have any snow or anything. So on screen you won't be able to tell the difference. Unless of course they put down fake snow or something.

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    There are going to be more flashbacks including some to show Shane and Lori's relationship pre-apocalypse.
    Oh YAWN!!!!!!!!

This guy needs to die this season.

-- -------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Right now it's a sauna. Around 100 degrees fahrenheit every day there is no rain.
    Jesus...that 38 degrees for us normal people

I couldn't deal with that heat Bassy. That would kill me. Anything over 15-20 degrees C and I'm beginning to dislike it.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Dispatches from the Set: Ernest Dickerson

Having helmed one of my favorite episodes from the first season(Wildfire), i'm glad to hear he's directing both episodes two and three for the new season.

-- -------- Post added 15-Aug-2011 at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-Aug-2011 at 07:49 PM ----------

Dispatches from the set: Cinematographer and new director David Boyd

Some discussion on Hershel's farm and a small mention of "putting it all out" between Rick and Lori. Hrmmm....I wonder if that means what I think it means?
    Last edited by bassman; 15-Aug-2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: .

UK
    Some interesting info on IGN:

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/119/1191443p1.html

Is it just me or is this getting just a little bit weird now...?

Ireland
    Yes, weird and stupid.

Just put the feckin money into the actual show, for christ's sake.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....