Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Most realistic post-zombie world?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I felt the same about children of men. Good concept but didn't keep it up all the way through.
    I thought the last half of Children of Men was 50 times better than the first half.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I thought the last half of Children of Men was 50 times better than the first half.
    I own the flick and i don't regret buying it. But i expected it to be like the movie of the year or something. I was bummed when i couldn't make it to the theaters to see it. I felt better after watching it on dvd though. I didn't feel like i missed out on this big event.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"