Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Romero's Trilogy Trivia Challange

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    christina?
    It's a hard one, and fairly obscure (and I chose it because the answer cannot be had merely by glimpsing at IMDB), but it is not Christina. Sorry Darth.

Folks may have to pop Martin into the DVD to seek the answer. Since it is so obscure, if no one get's it I will withdraw the question and give the answer to the heads.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    It's a hard one, and fairly obscure (and I chose it because the answer cannot be had merely by glimpsing at IMDB), but it is not Christina. Sorry Darth.

Folks may have to pop Martin into the DVD to seek the answer. Since it is so obscure, if no one get's it I will withdraw the question and give the answer to the heads.

Dammitt!! I only saw the movie once and i don't own it. It's cool i'm not afraid to be wrong on something. It's wrong not to try though.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    My previous question still not answered was "what is the name of Martin's girlfriend?"
    Abby Santini.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Next question please.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Christmas Island
    What was the name of the newspaper that had "The Dead Walk" headline at the beginning of Day?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The southern globe.

What kind of tool was used to remove the cover from the duct in the elevator shaft?

United States
    Phillips head screwdriver

Where does Roger do his "one stop shopping"
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Canada
    The hardware section of
    Penny's store.

After Stephen snaps her picture,
    what does Franny tell him?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    When you finish the roll we can drop it off at the drug store.

What tv channel are the broadcasts they are watching coming from?

United States
    When you finish the roll we can drop it off at the drug store.

What tv channel are the broadcasts they are watching coming from?
    Good one. Without reviewing the DVD I am stumped!
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's tuned to channel 5, lol.

United States
    It's tuned to channel 5, lol.
    I concede.

Your turn, brother, fire away!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What year did Duane Jones die?

United States
    What year did Duane Jones die?
    1988. May he rest in peace.

Who played Martinez...no just kidding.

Here is the real question: In the one nude scene of Dawn of the Dead, how many nipples are exposed?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Hey I just check out who played Martinez out of curiosity. Turns out it was the same actor who played Ted Fisher in Day! I had no idea.