Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Day Remake TRAILER!!!

Undisclosed
    it's here...
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Undisclosed

There is nothing that can happen

During this movie that will include the bits from the trailer that would make it watchable.

Even it if were Dawn 78 and every 5 minutes one of those clips was thrown in, it would be a terrible movie.

It is impossible to have any of those scenes in a movie and it be watchable, muchless all those scenes.

On the bright side...did anyone really get thier hopes up for this one?

Undisclosed
    I'll probably catch this one in theaters. Its not that I think its going to be great or anything, but it's nice to have some zombie action on the big screen.

/p

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i know ive said not to judge before you watch but now i think about it, i think we can guess the story without watching, outbreak ,thrash metal, explosions, bad guys, running,running,noble death to let others escape,cliffhanger,end.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i know ive said not to judge before you watch but now i think about it, i think we can guess the story without watching, outbreak ,thrash metal, explosions, bad guys, running,running,noble death to let others escape,cliffhanger,end.
    you forgot the boning
    and flying
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed

Angry Yuck

I never much cared for the running zombies, now we have to deal with screaming ones too?! That being said, I'll probably watch it on one of the movie channels when it comes out. How could they try to soil the good name of "Day of the Dead".

United States
    day of the dead was soiled when they didnt do the golden original script

Undisclosed

Dawn '04 and LOTD...

dont seem so bad now...Id rather pay double to see sisterhood of the traveling pants in Spanish than pay matinee prices to see the Day remake.

Canada
    You said it, at least they are MAKING zombie movies now.

Yeah it will probably suck.. but its a zombie movies. Its kinda like saying. IT sucks, for chocolate pie. But comeon.. its Pie. You know you want some pie.

Its better than that Marie Antoinette my dragged me to. At least that had Kirsten Dunst buttocks on it, Well possibly Kirsten Dunst stand in buttocks.

United States
    Yeah I watched the trailer on youtube..... WTF is with Zombies running and jumping out of 2nd or 3rd story windows and hitting the ground running?

Super Moderator

UK
    Personally I'd rather have no new studio zombie pics if they're mostly just gonna be trashcan residue like this...

The trouble is the studios at the moment have absolutely no idea what they're doing. They're seeing potential money and "what some other guy did", missing the creativity required to make good movies - which in turn make the money they're so interested in.

Thank heaven's there's the indie scene.

Undisclosed
    its good to see that there is renewed interest in the Day 85 version enough to make a remake, from the trailer i dont see much potential

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by noroominhell317 View Post
    its good to see that there is renewed interest in the Day 85 version enough to make a remake, from the trailer i dont see much potential
    What interest? These kids don't give a damn about the movie. You've got a "veteran" behind the camera, a kid writing the script, and a bunch of pretty boys and girls as the cast. All, don't give a damn.

The question then remains, why remake DAY 85? Well, zombies are the thing going right now. And it's a George film, so no matter how much you piss off the fans, they'll end up seeing it just to avoid being called ignorant when they voice their opinions. Answer to the question? MONEY!!!

It was the same reason Rubinstein's clan of kids behind DAWN 04 remade it. James Gunn a fan? Ha! Snyder? Ha! That's called attempting to win over the fans. With some of you they did.

Hollywood is just a game. Nobody gives a damn. It's all about the green, with zero respect for cinema.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

Terminator Zombies

To the writer/director: Common sense tells you that if you jump off a third story window, something WILL break. Specially if you are decomposing...
    I know the very nature of a zombie defies reality, but these "runners" seem to be getting more and more outragous. And the damn velociraptor cries just make me shake my head.
    Did anyone notice the zombies communicating in the trailer? There were 2 clips in there that show zombies shrieking and giving head gestures.
    When I saw this trailor, really one thing came into mind..."i'll be back"
    Friggin terminator zombies.

Oh yeah, have to add-Zombies jumping off 2 story buildings recklessly and at the same time, covering their heads with their forearms while going through the glass...nice touch. /eyeroll
    Last edited by Excessium; 01-Nov-2006 at 05:33 PM.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I had to re-register just so I could stop in and glom onto you guys...cause this deserves a rant.

Okay, cracked out zombies are okay in my book. It makes sense in a way. You're dead, your body doesn't process pain or stop because of leg cramps. (You know, lactic acid and all that.) They would, however, frickin' explode jumping out of a 3rd story window!

Here's a suggestion for you all. Don't go see it in the theaters. Have the guts to stand up and not go spend the cash on this monstrosity. And when some kid says "but you didn't see it", just look him straight in the eye and tell him "yes, I did...only it was done better and it was called Resident Evil." (Yes I did it, I called Resident Evil better. Think I'm wrong?)

I, like you guys, have that Richard Cheese song in my head though...but for an altogether different reason. Just the lyrics "it seems that all that is good is dying, oh no the world is a scary place, now that you've woken up the demon in me...." yeah....that fits.

And what is with Ving getting a role in BOTH remakes? Is anyone else kind pissed over that? Why wasn't Ken Foree in two or three of them? Hmmmm? I call shenanigans.

I need a drink.......I'll come back around more often now that I have people I need to vent alongside again. :-) Good to see ya'll again!