Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead - Most wanted game of 2008

United States
    I DL'd and played last night

Love it. Really a lot of fun and creepy. i cannot wait for the full version (and subsequent MODS) ..

Awesome game and worth the wait.

"Runners?"

If they were walking, it wouldn't be too hard with shotguns and automatic rifles.

Great game. Very DAWN 04 ish meets 28 Days Later ...
    CLICK >>>>>>>>>>>>> for CINEOBSCURE and CINEOBSCURE FORUMS!

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You able to play on PC? If so I'll PM you my steam ID. We could have a Team HPotD group
    Sounds cool, I await your PM

Canada
    holy hell i love this game...

capncnut
    Yup Mo, 4 way HPotD Live action (Andy and Slick were the other two) and it was good to play with youze. I'm warming to it immensely but Expert level was a fuggin' bitch.

Havin' a bit more tonight, lads.

Undisclosed
    Online seems harder. I got through the single player with no problems.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Online seems harder. I got through the single player with no problems.
    Funny you should say that cos I whacked the Normal level difficulty single player without dying once over the two levels. Yet with online play, I was dying every 2 minutes - I guess that's down to having four actual players as opposed to AI. Naturally it's going to be a bit harder.

Have you guys seen the achievements list? Jesus H...

United States
    Alot of achievments? Hard to get?? OH I really wanna try this game out, but it just looks to action-e

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Alot of achievments? Hard to get?? OH I really wanna try this game out, but it just looks to action-e
    It's non-stop action. It's not supposed to be a survival horror or anything. It's by the same crew that made Counter-Strike, if that tells you anything.

Undisclosed
    I just played the demo - I was blown away when the first zombie hoards come barreling at you. Great mutliplayer mode.

And then I found out my friend ordered for me as a gift - so I guess I'll get to play the whole game now!
    "See you in L.A., Marvin." - Jack Walsh

United States
    Just tried the demo myself. I like it alot for what it is & that's a pure action game. I'm a fan of shamblers so I have to get past the shrieking/sprinting/flying zombies . But for pure intense action it looks to be the game to get.

Canada
    What time Capn? I'm all up for some more of that...

Administrator

England
    If they can just sort the melee! Far too effective...

Seems daft you can stand in a corner with 30 zombies attacking you, but as long as you click mouse 2, you're safe!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    well..as long as your don't try and melee a tank...Jesus God, everything was going so well too...we had made it to the stair case that leads to the boiler room on expert difficulty, Andy runs up the stairs and all I hear through my head set is something along the lines of "JESUS CHRIST WTF IS THAT BIG F*CKER?!?!" and then he died. and then I died trying to save him. and then Capn died....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    well..as long as your don't try and melee a tank...Jesus God, everything was going so well too...we had made it to the stair case that leads to the boiler room on expert difficulty, Andy runs up the stairs and all I hear through my head set is something along the lines of "JESUS CHRIST WTF IS THAT BIG F*CKER?!?!" and then he died. and then I died trying to save him. and then Capn died....
    Id honestly never seen one before, do they even spawn in the single played game?

When i first saw it i thought it was one of those fat ones that spews at you, so i went in shootin and he charged me an pretty much instantly killed me. my bad lol.

Undisclosed
    I thought it was a little too intense...to much happening to appreciate the feel of the game. I liked it and will probably buy it but it was still a little to fast paced.