Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incoming zombie games...

England

Incoming zombie games...

All half life 2 mods,the no more room in hell one is looking sweet!

http://www.nomoreroominhell.com/

Zombie master which is a real time strategy where you command the zombie armies
    www.zombiemaster.org

Zombie panic
    www.zombiepanic.org

Super Moderator

UK
    "Spring 2006", damn straight that's "highly subject to change".

I hope it comes out soon, HL2 has been out for ages and we need some good FPS zombie action! I heard about NMRIH for HL2 a while back and it looked tasty back then, now it looks tastier and damnit, it want it now!

United States
    I got the new EGM yesterday, and they have an article for Left 4 Dead, a 4 player co-op game in which you band together and fight your way through a zombie apocalypse. The zombies are runners, and it looks to be really intense. 4 other people can take the place of super-powered "boss" zombies to fight against you. The preview was for 360, but its coming to PC too. Its from the same people who made "Counter Strike", so it should be a winner.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    hmm, never had a good enough pc to play anything better than black and white, hell even neverwinter nights crashes my pc, but ive got a few hundred in a bank book my grnadparents left and a friend of mine who works for one of those dell type places says he can rig me up a sweet vista gameing pc for aboot 300 quid and its stuff like this that makes me seriously think about getting it.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    hmm, never had a good enough pc to play anything better than black and white, hell even neverwinter nights crashes my pc, but ive got a few hundred in a bank book my grnadparents left and a friend of mine who works for one of those dell type places says he can rig me up a sweet vista gameing pc for aboot 300 quid and its stuff like this that makes me seriously think about getting it.
    Shiite man, if you can get it for cheapy-nuts, then you might as well. PC gaming is officially the dogs big phat hairy testical-nuts ... hehe, kinda funny, you might be jumping onto some PC gaming, I'm looking to jump onto some Xbox 360 creamy goodness.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    but no world of warcraft, i like my soul in my own possesion thank you very much

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    I got the new EGM yesterday, and they have an article for Left 4 Dead, a 4 player co-op game in which you band together and fight your way through a zombie apocalypse. The zombies are runners, and it looks to be really intense. 4 other people can take the place of super-powered "boss" zombies to fight against you. The preview was for 360, but its coming to PC too. Its from the same people who made "Counter Strike", so it should be a winner.
    I'm drooling over the thought of this. Thanks for the info!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if this dont sell the game nothing will

thats no run of the mill mod, thats like stand alone game level design, adn ive tried my hand at games design and i can say this stuff is top notch.

Super Moderator

UK
    A fantastic looking mod, I hope it comes out soon, I've gotta get me some FPS zombie killin' action, us dead-heads are sorely in need of a top notch zombie game, even if it is a mod.

Road to Fiddler's Green was just really lame, but the mods were generally quite good, it was just let down by it's low-ass budget...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    and dead rising spent too long trying to add a mission sturcture which ruined that one too.

i hope this one is just rnu of the mill half life style escaping, with resi 4 huose barricading and a touch of dead rising hundreds of zombies.

Super Moderator

UK
    If the missions are suitable to the content style, then that's okay I guess, but if it's just some really standard videogame mission, then get the fudge out.

England
    *imagines piling boxes up behind a door,nailing boards over the windows,loading up shotgun and waiting*
    All possible in the half life 2 engine

Super Moderator

UK
    Like the part out on the coastal road and you can barricade the doors in that old abandoned house - damn I love doing that, although it only really works properly if you barricade from outside ... but that doesn't stop you from piling up furniture against the doors, LOADS of fun.

There weren't really many other opportunities to barricade in HL2 though, unfortunately. Just set up gun turrets...here's hoping for NMRIH.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ah man imagine using the gravity gun on zombies *drolls* ,now THAT would be frickkin' awesome.
    now im a big survival horror fan and ive played dozens and dozens of em, but aside from project zero (fatal frame) and forbidden siren i dont think ive seen anythign scarier than we dont go to ravenholm, cept maybe running out of ammo in the ganados town as the cahinsaw sack dude appears

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    if this dont sell the game nothing will...
    Tell me about it, it looks awesome. I listened to most of the NMRiH broadcasts and some dude was saying that if you escape a pack of zeds and you enter a building with windows, they will try to get in by beating on them. That's something I would love to see.