Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the next big game for you?

United States

What's the next big game for you?

We have a lot of big named games coming out and a few new names that look amazing. I was just wondering which game(s) you guys/girls are looking foreward to in the upcoming months. Personally, I am kind of excited about the Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii. I have always liked the Metroid games and hopefully this one is as good as I am expecting it to be.

IF I had a 360, I would be crapping my pants in anticipation of Bioshock, that game simply looks and sounds amazing from everything I have seen so far. I am sure that when I get my 360, I will get this game soon after if not with the system.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The only thing that i really can't wait for is resident evil 5. It's supposed to be coming out sometime in 2008. I'm looking for halo 3, gta 4 and mass effect to tide me over in the meantime.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Australia
    i am looking forward to forza 2 can't afford it at the moment but i have a heap of xbox games i want to trade in for it and the next release i can't wait for is resident evil 5.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    currently trying out world of warcraft (playing as an undead of course ) and its fun, much better than final fnatasy 11 but still i cant exactly see why people get addicted, though i have a life so myabe thats why i aint that drawn in.
    other games im currently after or playing are bioshock, alan awke, pheonix wright 2 justice for all, halo 3 and fable 2.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    eb games and gamespot are having a hell of a special right now. If you trade in 5 or more used games you get an extra %30 percent of what they're worth. It's on their website.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Mario Galaxy
    Fire Emblem (working title)
    Metroid 3
    Battalion Wars 2 (this game is going to be so much fun it looks like it plays like the game Cannon Fodder only its online 3D and far more units!)
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Fable 2 (I loved the first one....just too short too easy...and not enough of the stuff they promissed to implement)
    Last edited by Terran; 19-Jun-2007 at 12:05 PM.

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Resident Evil 4 for the Wii and Transformers the Movie - but only if it's good.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Come to think of it, i'm not so much looking forward to any other title as much as the availability of the wii in my area. That's gonna kick ass. I'm going to download like 100 games from the virtual console.

England
    Bioshock, Alan Wake and RE5.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United Kingdom
    GTA IV, Halo 3.... That's about it really, would have been looking forward to Manhunt 2 but just saw that it got banned here...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn that sucks. As soon as i play the demo i'll post a review.

United States
    The Darkness for Xbox 360, its from the same people who bought the criminally under-selling Chronicles of Riddick for the original Xbox. I suggest you all check it out, it looks very, very good. Comes out next week, I think.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    The Darkness for Xbox 360, its from the same people who bought the criminally under-selling Chronicles of Riddick for the original Xbox. I suggest you all check it out, it looks very, very good. Comes out next week, I think.
    I'll be sure to do that. Is the demo available on x box live? Yeah the chronicles of riddick was beter than any of the movies he made (vin diesel).

United States
    Demo should be on Xbox Live Thursday or Friday, keep an eye out.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I will, thnx. There seems to be alot of good stuff coming out on live lately. Anybody know when the next big thing is coming to live?