Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Hefner goes the hell off

Chasing Prey

Canada

Hugh Hefner goes the hell off

yeh........

Ozzy’s daughter Kelly Osbourne has been talking to the press about wanting to pose nude for Playboy, but apparently Hugh Hefner says that’s a no-go.

"I can't see it happening somehow,” Hefner quipped in a recent interview. “We don't airbrush to that extent."

Ooooooh, snap!

i wouldnt let her pose for playboy but i'd definitely have her legs cocked up in the back of my truck

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    its snappy jokes like that is why hes seen as a classy pimp, unlike larry flint, who probably leaves grease stains on couches

Chasing Prey

Canada
    yikes. just harsh bro. i have no idea about flynt but he does look like he sweats crisco

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That woman is disgusting. If i met her i'd ask if she wanted some jelly with her rolls.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i'd bust a load to ensure my financial future. dude,ur in laws would be the osbournes........ you'd be money rich!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i'd bust a load to ensure my financial future. dude,ur in laws would be the osbournes........ you'd be money rich!!

I was thinking the same thing...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I guess you're right. Sacrifices must be made. Women do it all the time. They find themselves a professional athlete or something and have their kids.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I was thinking the same thing...

my god,bro. we're all evil LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I guess you're right. Sacrifices must be made. Women do it all the time. They find themselves a professional athlete or something and have their kids.
    sacrifice? you know what they say big girls do better
    Last edited by acealive1; 11-Jul-2007 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    sacrifice? you know what they say big girls do better
    Oh yeah. When it's that time of the month you can still make love to her creases.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Oh yeah. When it's that time of the month you can still make love to her creases.
    actually no......her mouth doesnt bleed

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    *sits back, folds arms, sighs and waits for someone (darth of cap) to make the "more cushin' fer tha' pushin'" joke*

Chasing Prey

Canada
    *beats a dead horse*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    *nods fondly as the time has arrived again, opens a dusty old filling cabinet, pulls out a folder, blwos dust off it and-*

Chasing Prey

Canada
    DAMN YOU LOL!

United States
    she's about the ugliest creature on the planet with a foul mouth that would make a sailor blush... she couldn't lose enough weight to pose for playboy besides she's got no hooters
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html