Thread: Should they deport her?

United States

Should they deport her?

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles...00010000000001

I can actually see that happening... a woman not realizing she's not a us citizen and facing deportation after winning or even running for a city council position.

I dont think they should deport her though
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

capncnut
    It's actually quite a sad story when you look into it. What are they gonna do, deport her family and children too? I think she should be allowed to stay.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The thing is that millions of immigrants can claim virtually the same thing. I've been here for years working and raising a family so i should be able to stay. If she broke the law and is allowed to stay it would set a bad precedent.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I thought you were talking about Rosie O'Donnell, because that is one dare I even say person, who needs deported somewhere!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post

I can actually see that happening... a woman not realizing she's not a us citizen and facing deportation after winning or even running for a city council position.

-Also i don't buy that she didn't know she wasn't a citizen. Hasn't she ever tried to apply for credit or a home loan?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

all illiegal immagrants are a scourge of modern society.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    it's not even that. I have a family and can appreciate that they just want to feed theirs. But we can't keep taking them in with no end in sight. It's just too much of a strain on our country. these people act as if they have a right to be here and they don't.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    it's not even that. I have a family and can appreciate that they just want to feed theirs. But we can't keep taking them in with no end in sight. It's just too much of a strain on our country. these people act as if they have a right to be here and they don't.

@ agree!@ agree 100 %.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

United States
    Well speaking from my familys experience... long long ago in the 70s my mom was working in Canada and someone went into the place where she worked and plucked her out and took her to work for him in California... he bought her fake social security number and the like and she used it for years before returning to Canada... eventually of course she became a legal alien and was given a real SSN but I mean that woman could have been given fake docus by her family... or they could have told her she was an American the whole time. It is possible...

I feel for her plight because she has a family but i'm sure she has some sort of recourse if she does get deported like in order to become a real citizen. I can scarcely imagine she will be permanently banned from the country.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well speaking from my familys experience... long long ago in the 70s my mom was working in Canada and someone went into the place where she worked and plucked her out and took her to work for him in California... he bought her fake social security number and the like and she used it for years before returning to Canada... eventually of course she became a legal alien and was given a real SSN but I mean that woman could have been given fake docus by her family... or they could have told her she was an American the whole time. It is possible...

I feel for her plight because she has a family but i'm sure she has some sort of recourse if she does get deported like in order to become a real citizen. I can scarcely imagine she will be permanently banned from the country.

you're mom got over and that's cool, but the big difference is that she knew what was happening, it's virtually impossible to not know that you're not a citizen.

United States
    yeah but how do you know? her family could've told her she was one...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    yeah but how do you know? her family could've told her she was one...
    Uh, common sense?

United States
    hey they coulda told her she was legal you do trust your family not to lie t'ya

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    hey they coulda told her she was legal you do trust your family not to lie t'ya
    Yeah, if your like 5. I know you're a smart woman. Do you take anything on face value? Never count on other people to do things for you that if not done properly could adversely affect you, like say.... GET DEPORTED!!