Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Government & Aliens

United States
    My mother was abducted by aliens.
    Maybe that's why I have the third nostril and one toe on each foot.
    Go figure.

United States
    I remember Bill Clinton saying he asked about UFOs at Roswell and was told it wasn't true.
    Or was that just a smokescreen to hide the infiltration?
    Get out your black glasses and see the truth.
    "You, you're OK. You? Real f**king ugly!"
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    This sounds like background materials for Eden Studios Conspiracy X roleplaying game.

http://www.conspiracyx.com/

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Kazakhstan
    ok people, let's get all boring and realistic here.

if life evolved on another planet, then it there would be no guarantee of ANY similarities between us & them, even at the most fundamental levels.

blood, skin, eating breathing, even having a carbon based body of your own are all earth-specific concepts, that occurred through the millions of gases & other chemicals that by chance clustered together and formed our planet.

these were almost UNIQUE conditions, the chances of something similar being created is evidenced by the lack of local extraterrestrial life.

the chances that the same, or similar collection of elements collected on a planet similar to our own, a similar distance from a similar sun, and then millions and millions of years of random evolution followed such a similar path to our own that it produced creatures we could in anyway perceive of or communicate with, are really quite small if you think about it.

further to that, these aliens go on to create something as earth-centric as a vehicle and bother to visit this planet (but never do again, or, failing that, frequently)?

it just doesnt seem likely to me. the only plausible aliens i ever saw in movies were the blob and the thing, everything else is far too earth-centric. if it has much similarity or compatibility with earth processes then it's far fetched.

sorry if i s***ted up anyones future enjoyment of alien flicks there, but you can always hang onto the idea that all life in the universe was spread by some kind of space seed. i doubt it though.

all life is the conspiracy of matter to animate itself, and i believe earth is the most important planet in the universe because we alone are the bearers of life, and it is our responsiblity to survive & proliferate through space, bringing animation and thought to a cold, dead universe.

*ahem* nurse, the pills...

capncnut
    I totally believe that aliens are walking among us. Just look at Mick Jagger for a start!

United States
    okay EAMON

Kazakhstan
    is Eamon your alter ego or something? have i solved the mystery?!

probably not

Kazakhstan
    i've put my best detective's mac on & a bottle of whiskey on the desk, and i will not rest till i solve this mystery...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    is Eamon your alter ego or something? have i solved the mystery?!

probably not
    Eamon is all-knowing. Eamon is love.
    Eamon will deliver us when the great comet comes.
    Eamon is all.

wait,....or was that The Lorax?

no, no...not the Lorax....

maybe it was THIS GUY!!!

no.....

Damn, someone pass me a brewski!

United States
    have the mods even checked his IP adress or any of that jank to figure it out if its a span bot?

Haiti
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomOnYou View Post
    not even close... Eamon is either the alter ego of someone higher up the ladder or some nonsense spambot that doesn't even know what hpotd is...

i'd say the first since he seems to get alot of protection around here
    If that's the case, then he's a phucktard of the lowest sort. If he has a point to make then he should just make it.

I'll bet the clown is laughing his arse off as everyone responds to his posts like a buch of Pavlov's dogs.

If anyone else used the same "post & run" tactic the mods would be all over them. I think someone is taking the piss, trolling a board that the majority of members use in good faith and getting some kind of sad little power trip from it.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

United States
    wheres mulder and scully when you need them

United States
    Damn Dirty Apes!
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    If you cut down a tree in the Garden Of Eden would it have rings?
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Let me explain it all to you.
    The government is in cahoots with aliens who are secretly in league with the apes whos population is dying. On 23rd december 2012 the aliens will unleash a deadly virus on the human population and exterminate a large portion, cause the rest top devolve,. the apes to evolve and kill off most of mans allies- canines and felines.