Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK! What wrong things have you put in the wrong place?

Administrator

England

OK! What wrong things have you put in the wrong place?

How many of you have for example sprayed hair spray under you arms?

Once, I was getting some breakfast, and realised I'd fill my mug with cornflakes!

My mother sprayed Pledge (a wood/surface cleaner) into her hair once. She'd left it in her bedroom by accident on her dressing table.

And the worse one was when my sister picked up her tube of eye medication and put some of it into her eye, only to realise she'd picked up one of her childrens veruca (acid) stuff!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've got a big problem with putting things from the fridge into the cabinets/cupboard and vice versa. We'll often find milk in the cupboard or chips in the fridge. That kind of thing.

United States
    I'm not going to lie -- when I read the subject to this I had a very dirty thought. And I'm not the only one here either.

I don't know if this is strange or not, but anything I ever eat that's chocolate (from Hershey's dark chocolate bars, mmmmm....drooling, to ANYTHING chocolate) I always put it in the freezer for a day or two first so it gets absolutely rock hard. I think chocolate is much more yummy this way. My neighbors in the apartment beside me always put their liquor in the freezer too -- I don't know if that's common or not as I don't ever drink liquor, but I find it entertaining.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I emptied an ashtray into my former flatmate's milk once.

But that doesn't count because I was drunk and did it on purpose.

I hope he enjoyed his cornflakes the next morning.

Super Moderator

United States
    I was drunk, tired and sun-wasted down Yucatan way and started brushing my teeth with sunscreen two winters back. That was the trip that resulted in me honestly believing I just may have been patient 0 for the swine flu in the US.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I usually stop before I get there, but... yeah, I often try to put the milk in the dishwasher after using it on my cereal... not a morning person, me.

United States
    I once used toothpaste, accidentally, instead of jock itch cream. Dunno what I was thinking.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    I'm not going to lie -- when I read the subject to this I had a very dirty thought. And I'm not the only one here either.

I don't know if this is strange or not, but anything I ever eat that's chocolate (from Hershey's dark chocolate bars, mmmmm....drooling, to ANYTHING chocolate) I always put it in the freezer for a day or two first so it gets absolutely rock hard. I think chocolate is much more yummy this way. My neighbors in the apartment beside me always put their liquor in the freezer too -- I don't know if that's common or not as I don't ever drink liquor, but I find it entertaining.

j.p.
    Frozen chocolate (any kind) is really great!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    I once used toothpaste, accidentally, instead of jock itch cream. Dunno what I was thinking.
    Bet your jock had a great smile after that!!!!!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Just think, the next chick who blew ya at least had a fresh minty taste. LMAO!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Man, I don't even know where to begin... I have probably done the milk in cabinets thing, chips in fridge... no doubt.

However I remember the worst was putting my keys in the cats litter box, I mean I just threw them in there without even thinking about it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    [/COLOR]Man, I don't even know where to begin... I have probably done the milk in cabinets thing, chips in fridge... no doubt.

However I remember the worst was putting my keys in the cats litter box, I mean I just threw them in there without even thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT has to be the worst!!! LOL I am glad our cat box has a top on it...at least if I threw them in they would bounce off!!!!!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    OK I got one...

Once when I was pretty...shall we say...mashed....I was at home alone, needed a piss. So I walked into my kitchen, unzipped my flies and aimed myself at the bin before realising that A) the bin is not a place to piss, and B) said bin is in front of a massive window and door that overlooks about 5 back gardens.

Luckily, I did stop myself before it was too late.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    OK I got one...

Once when I was pretty...shall we say...mashed....I was at home alone, needed a piss. So I walked into my kitchen, unzipped my flies and aimed myself at the bin before realising that A) the bin is not a place to piss, and B) said bin is in front of a massive window and door that overlooks about 5 back gardens.

Luckily, I did stop myself before it was too late.
    Me thinks we should have a thread on: "Most Unusual Place You've Ever Had a Pee" being sober or not so sober is up to the individual.

j.p.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Me thinks we should have a thread on: "Most Unusual Place You've Ever Had a Pee" being sober or not so sober is up to the individual.

I sometimes have a sleep walking problem. One time I got up, stood at the corner of the bed(sober as a priest on sunday, mind you), pissed all over it, and laid back down. No recollection of it at all. Needless to say, the wife was angry with me.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I sometimes have a sleep walking problem. One time I got up, stood at the corner of the bed(sober as a priest on sunday, mind you), pissed all over it, and laid back down. No recollection of it at all. Needless to say, the wife was angry with me.
    Bass, that's when you look at her square in the face as seriously as possible and say:

"But, honey, in my dream I was a fire-fighter and my quick reaction to putting out the fire saved your life!" as you're staring at her daring her to reproach you on such a valiant thing you've done.

j.p.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    My neighbors in the apartment beside me always put their liquor in the freezer too -- I don't know if that's common or not as I don't ever drink liquor, but I find it entertaining.

j.p.
    It's not that uncommon, particularly with vodka. It makes sense if you like your liquor chilled, because then you either don't need ice, or if you do pour it "on the rocks" the ice won't melt as quickly and dilute the liquor. In some places it's common to just keep your bottle of vodka outside in the snow in the winter. The practice is the source of an urban legend (or "rural legend" maybe) about some Russians in Siberia or something who leave their vodka outside when it gets a bit colder then they anticipated. A guy takes a big fast swig from the bottle and dies when the supercooled alcohol freezes the tissues in his throat on contact. Probably unlikely to ever actually happen unless you have certain medical conditions.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria