Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was wondering how you feel about public toilets?

United States

I was wondering how you feel about public toilets?

I found out today possibly one of many reasons why women take ten minutes to use the toilet in a public lavatory. I was waiting at Saks today and absolutely couldn't wait to get home so I decided to 'go' and had to wait for a stall. I began to wonder what was taking the women in the stalls so long because when ever i'm in a public or unfamiliar bathroom I like to spend as little time in there as possible. Well lo and behold my wildest nightmares came to life... as the snooty CocoChanel decked out old lady with her expensive wardrobe came out she left a little something behind... She apparently took the time to 'dress' the toilet seat in TP and then apparently couldn't be bothered to flush it down the toilet...

Normally I could let it go and not be as lazy as she was... normally i'm the person who'll flush the toilet someone forgot to because hey... why stand around gawking at it and not flush? Doesn't that make you as bad as they are? So I was like lady are you kidding me? And she looks at me and says I beg your pardon? And I was like who are you to leave a restroom stall so filthy? Like someone wants to sit on your used TP? Is your ass so great that someone would want to have any germs from it on theirs? At this point her friend left her own stall and they both kinda looked at me and gave me a snarly glance and ignored me. I lost my urge to go... I also lost my urge to continue shopping at that store.

All that left me wondering... WTF ARE PEOPLE SO SCARED ABOUT FROM PUBLIC BATHROOMS? Have you or anyone you actually known contracted anything from a public toilet seat? Or is it just some effed up psychological thing that renders you mental?

I know someone who picked up a contact dermatitis from a toilet seat... it was about 10 years ago at a truck stop in Indiana that a trip to the doctor cured for all eternity. I just dont get it... its not like not wanting to touch the bathroom door on your way out because someone may not have washed their hands before leaving (I see that so often it makes me sick) ... I mean you butt isn't going to pick up food and shovel it into your mouth is it? So what do you care about what hits it?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    All that left me wondering... WTF ARE PEOPLE SO SCARED ABOUT FROM PUBLIC BATHROOMS? Have you or anyone you actually known contracted anything from a public toilet seat? Or is it just some effed up psychological thing that renders you mental?
    I don't think it's a mental thing at all. Why would you want to put your ass when someone else just had it? That's disgusting even if you don't contract anything. I probably won't contract anything from a handshake either but that doesn't mean i shake everyone's hand. You have to be selective about that stuff. You don't know where their hats or butts have been.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Darth has been crawling around in my mind again

Just the thought of my precious butt sitting on the
    thrown that someone else parked his rare on that
    makes my stomach turn.

Not afraid of catching anything, just the thought of
    someone's hairy butt on the can makes me constapated.
    I try and hold off until I get home.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    Darth has been crawling around in my mind again

Just the thought of my precious butt sitting on the
    thrown that someone else parked his rare on that
    makes my stomach turn.

Not afraid of catching anything, just the thought of
    someone's hairy butt on the can makes me constapated.
    I try and hold off until I get home.
    We're lucky though. 95% percent of the time when a man goes to a public restroom all he has to do is pee. women have to sit regardless of what their business is. I've heard of techniques from the aforemention "toilet dress" to the infamous "hover" Women sure do go through it don't they?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    To pee standing up, what a blessing

That is until your mate takes your head
    off for leaving the seat up

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    To pee standing up, what a blessing

That is until your mate takes your head
    off for leaving the seat up
    I never got that myself. That's a very inconsiderate stance. Don't women know that we need the seat up as well? If they want me to put the seat down when i'm finished then i expect them to put the seat up when they're done with their business, otherwise i don't want to hear it. If you want to sleep on the couch tonight i challenge you to tell that to the misses. Hey, fair is fair.

Canada
    Good points, darth lol..

You know I may just do that.
    First I gotta go find my sleeping bag,
    we have a tent out back, I may get
    sent there tonight

United States
    I'm always amazed when my boyfriend chooses to urinate outside than inside... he says its more fun... but I wouldn't know... its not fun squatting over a bush... it might be if I could aim down a hole or something...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Good points, darth lol..

You know I may just do that.
    First I gotta go find my sleeping bag,
    we have a tent out back, I may get
    sent there tonight
    Good luck with all that. lol I'm serious dude let me know how it works out.

Canada
    I will darth..
    Btw Miss. J, ever pee in the snow,
    like painting on a blank canvas lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I will darth..
    Btw Miss. J, ever pee in the snow,
    like painting on a blank canvas lol
    The real question is has she ever EATEN yellow snow!?!

United States
    Never peed in the snow or eaten yellow snow I dont even eat banana snow cones! But on many a camping trip i've had the pleasure of using the woods as my private toilet and alls I can say is euck. I'd prolly rather eat yellow snow. Nahhhhh.

I dont like using port a potties either if given the choice i'll not use the port o let and instead use a span of ground behind a bush... nothings worse than sewage thats been sitting around for a hot day in a tiny plastic room with no TP no running water and crap... ick

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That is certainly no way to live. Like i said in another thread, i'm sure glad i wasn't born in the pre toilet and deoderant era. I wonder what people who had ocd did back then?

United States
    i imagine they either killed themselves or were the ones who created soap... whenever i think of soap i think of that guy from The Beach... the cook who was obsessed with smelling his hands after he cooked fish cos they basically only smelled like fish

Super Moderator

UK
    Only twice have I ever gone "number tooz", hahaha, in a public toilet...and even then it was at my University's TV studio, so it wasn't exactly frequently used for moments of ponderous thought...plus it was so low to the ground, it was more hilarious than anything, plus it got my out of the edit suite where 4 of us were crammed in with no air conditioning, bickering over which shot to put where for how long and so on - heated indeed.

Otherwise, I only go "number tooz" in/on (what's the correct word there? hmmm...) one toilet here at home, my own personal throne, we're lucky enough to have enough bogs to go around, so I have my own bathroom...anyway, that alone is where I pinch off a loaf.

Back to public toilets, I know - why would you wanna sit on something at least a dozen other guys have parked their spotty and hairy arses on to huff and puff and blow their guts out? Hell, half the bog seats are dribbled with piss...no surprising as why would you even wanna touch a public bog seat right before touching your own cock?!

That's another thing - men's public toilets - I always use a cubicle, partly because I can't go if people are watching...or you 'feel' they're watching anyway...but mainly because I've always found the notion of a bunch of dudes standing side-by-side in a tiled room with their cocks out pissing to be really bizarre and absolutely ridiculous...I mean you don't have women all lined up next to each other passing make up back and forth down a line as they all balance on one another to squat-n-shoot, do ya?!

I like my own private space to tend to my business...why on earth would anyone want to share it with strangers? It's so bizarre...

And don't even get me started on those French contraptions, great big metal knee-to-chest high constructions for guys to stand a piss in in the middle of a busy street, so that people walking close by can see their morning glory going full force...utterly stupid...only the French could come up with that idea...a "pisoire" or something I think they call it, lol.