Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman throws cat into bin...

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Yeah i saw this and it's maddeningly fucked up. It wasn't even the typical scumbag dumping an unwanted pet. This stupid c*nt saw a kitten on the street, called it over and dumped it in a wheelie bin on the front for the garbage men.

That is a special ted bundy kind of sick.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Yeah i saw this and it's maddeningly fucked up. It wasn't even the typical scumbag dumping an unwanted pet. This stupid c*nt saw a kitten on the street, called it over and dumped it in a wheelie bin on the front for the garbage men.

That is a special ted bundy kind of sick.
    Yep! That's the odd thing here isn't it. The actions seem completely out of place given a middle-aged woman... I hope they track her down! She's certainly going to be local!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Yep! That's the odd thing here isn't it. The actions seem completely out of place given a middle-aged woman... I hope they track her down! She's certainly going to be local!
    It's fucking abominable, mostly because of what it represents. This stupid woman does this because she thinks noone is around and she can get away with it. like the goddam medieval opinion of "the moment the judging eyes are gone i have no need for morality or ethics".
    It's the same twisted thinking that has people smothering a kid because they can and there is no witness. Just some sick idea that some sentient thing that is more likely than not a beloved member of a family and because you think no one could catch you, why not have a go and set up its death. that is supremely fucked up.

United States
    That is awful. . . this is worse. . . .same news site. . . http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-..._Investigating
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    That is awful. . . this is worse. . . .same news site. . . http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-..._Investigating
    I would bet good money that's illegal stock from some chippie or take away that's been hastily dumped before a health inspection.

theres been worse: http://newslite.tv/2008/10/15/kebab-...next-to-d.html

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Administrator

England
    She's been identified and offered police protection - http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15704447?f=rss
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Some people just aren't right in the head, I guess.

This reminds me of an episode of cops where this old woman is living in filth. You couldn't see the floor of her home because of the garbage and bugs filling it. The cops come in and have to wear ventilator masks the smell is so bad. They then find dead cats in garbage bags hanging in a closet, frozen in her ice box, and thrown into the dumpster outside. They asked her why they all died or why she treated them that way and she says that she couldn't take care of them, so she put them out.

Some people...

Administrator

England
    LOL!

Coventry Police have not arrested the woman because she has not committed a criminal offence."

The force said the woman was not being given police protection, despite speculation, and Community Support Officers were outside her address monitoring a large group of people for "public order purposes as per routine police procedure".
    Large group = mob with pitch forks and wheely bins!

http://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/l...ver.6491393.jp
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I really wonder if this isn't some sign of mental illness in the woman. I'd hate to jump to any conclusions.

Dumping a cat in a garbage can is just shitty behavior. The cat had no idea. Came up to the woman, tail in the air, being freindly & social, then WHAM!

Ugh.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

England
    Makes you wonder just how much of this goes on that isnt caught on camera, a hell of a lot I would say One of my friends darent let her cat out anymore because some scumbags tried to set their vicious dog on it "for a laugh"
    I go barmy if I catch anyone mistreating animals, even more so when its their own pet that they're supposed to take care of & provide a good home for

Super Moderator

United States
    Wow, she was damned smooth about it too (aside from lack of consideration of the camera), she gave a few furtive glances, lured the animal close, another glance around and then scoot-pushed the cat in and took off at a nonchalant, but quick pace.

Bitch.

I'll be honest, I don't like irresponsible owners who let their animals impact the lives of their neighbors (yes--to a degree--that includes letting your cat out and about on the street). I have a number of people on my street who either let their dogs off their leashes or don't properly house and contain them and I fear I'll one day end up hurting one pretty badly (or getting hurt by one, myself), as they have a tendency to go after my girlfriend and her dog. And no, the police don't do anything.

Also, how ubiquitous are street-aimed home security cameras in British society now?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    I really wonder if this isn't some sign of mental illness in the woman. I'd hate to jump to any conclusions.

Dumping a cat in a garbage can is just shitty behavior. The cat had no idea. Came up to the woman, tail in the air, being freindly & social, then WHAM!

Ugh.
    Shitty behavior!?!

That's psychopath type shit.

If i caught someone abusing/torturing an animal like that i'd kick their fucking ass up and down the street till they begged for mercy and then kick it some more to within an inch of their worthless life.

What kind of person does that to something that can't defend itself?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Also, how ubiquitous are street-aimed home security cameras in British society now?

I read in the paper today that the cats owners had installed the camera because they park their car on the street & it kept getting damaged, so they were trying to catch whoever was doing it. The UK is apparently the CCTV capital of the world, but living in the country as I do, its not as commonplace out here