Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh FFS! What is going on :(

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    That is horrible.

Hope he burns in hell.

capncnut
    I say we let the parents of murdered children bend him backwards over an iron bar and snap his back.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    How can someone be so evil?

United States
    How could anyone kill their child?Life in jail is not enough,they should have sentence him to death.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's horrible. I mean I really feel awful now. Not a good way to start the day. Thanks Neil.

Anyone else getting a sort of Manson vibe from that asshole's picture?

Undisclosed
    Execute their asses

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Anyone else getting a sort of Manson vibe from that asshole's picture?
    Yeah, that dude takes a disturbing photo. In any event, I'm glad the guy will be out of society for a while, but he deserves harsher punishment if the burden of proof has sufficiently been met.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Yeah, that dude takes a disturbing photo. In any event, I'm glad the guy will be out of society for a while, but he deserves harsher punishment if the burden of proof has sufficiently been met.
    What a miserable life that poor little girl must have had

The judge also detailed other occasions in the weeks leading up to the murder in December last year when Howson "cruelly and deliberately assaulted Amy", leaving her with multiple fractures to her arms and legs.

Why the hell was the child still with them Poor poor child!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MapMan View Post
    Execute their asses
    Yes do what he says.

Administrator

England
    Teacher predicted he would kill...

Adrian Waterman QC, defending, told the court how, when Howson was expelled from school as a teenager, a teacher noted in a report: "This boy will commit a murder before too long."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ould-kill.html

Again, my vote goes to you should need to pass a test to be able to reproduce!
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i feel sick after reading that. what a complete and total piece of garbage. the death penalty ought to be mandatory (worldwide) for murdering a child under 10. this idiot ought to be first in line.

that whole story is fu*king horrifying.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    The +ve thing is this case is being widely publicised, so hopefully a good few of his soon to be colleagues (in prison) will know who he is, and what he did...

Here's truly hoping some of them return the treatment to him...
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    I got as far as "snapped spine" and closed the window, that was awful enough, nevermind reading the whole article.

United States
    Reading that article made my heart ache for the poor child as well as sick to my stomach .

This POS doesn't deserve to ever breathe free air again & if I had my way he would never breathe air again at all.

The guards in the prison should let the other inmates know what this POS did. I'm sure the other inmates would make sure he was well punished for his sick, sick deed.