Thread: Help Make Crackdown 2 More Awesomer

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Help Make Crackdown 2 More Awesomer

The Good Ship Destructiod is taking suggestions to make the already pretty awesome Crackdown even better for the eventual sequel. They're going to collect all of your witty, properly spelled suggestions and share them with Real Time Worlds. Isn't that nice?

I wonder how much the inclusion of the halo 3 beta boosted the sales of crackdown? In any case everyone who plays it loves it. Everybody can't be wrong, can they?

http://www.destructoid.com/the-perfe...-2-35434.phtml
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    mmm, i put crackdown in my 360 yesterday, told the save got corrupted by a corrupt download and crashed my 360, i deleted all the crackdown files and saves off the hard drive yet it still wont play crackdown anymore, it keeps crashing

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    mmm, i put crackdown in my 360 yesterday, told the save got corrupted by a corrupt download and crashed my 360, i deleted all the crackdown files and saves off the hard drive yet it still wont play crackdown anymore, it keeps crashing
    That's wierd. I would ask mz about that one seeing as he's basically the resident crackdown crackhead at the moment. I"ve never heard of that before. maybe you need to hook up to live to get a patch that it needs.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i catn thats the problem, the game crashes my console, it just freezes so its gotta be turned off then on again, ive heard of it happening with older 360's one day they jsut stop accepting a game and even if you buy a different copy itll never work agin on the console, this is the second time its happened to me, and if it happens a 3rd time even halo, bioshocka and alan wake wont keep me happy, thatll be 150 quid down the drain so id trade it in for a wii.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i catn thats the problem, the game crashes my console, it just freezes so its gotta be turned off then on again, ive heard of it happening with older 360's one day they jsut stop accepting a game and even if you buy a different copy itll never work agin on the console, this is the second time its happened to me, and if it happens a 3rd time even halo, bioshocka and alan wake wont keep me happy, thatll be 150 quid down the drain so id trade it in for a wii.
    If you just bought it then take it into the store where you got it and trade it in. If they tell you that it's not doing it to their in store console then you reply that it's not happening to any of your other games and that you want a replacement.

United Kingdom
    I love Crackdown, would be pretty cool if they actually included these community ideas.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Although they can't and probably won't implement everything suggested it would be a smart move to take what the fans say seriously.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah mate, I loved Crackdown (completed it a couple of weeks ago).

Driving could do with tweaking, it doesn't *feel* right, there's too many peds to run over and then you've got the peace keepers on your arse.

Even bigger athletic abilities would be excellent too.

Thoroughly enjoyable game, but of late I've been into GOW again and then returned to PGR3 for some e-braking around corners at 88mph, lol. Nice one.

Just received Rainbow Six: Vegas and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter in the mail today, it's gonna be a colon-punctuation fest up in my hizouse I tell thee! Will post my thoughts on both games once I get into them.