Thread: Mass Effect demo Walkthrough

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Mass Effect demo Walkthrough

This in game footage looks amazing and the game itself looks like it's coming along nicely.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/807/807496p1.html
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    I would watch that video but it's 20 minutes long and it buffers every 5 seconds, but yeah I've been waiting for Mass Effect for quite some time now.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's really cool. It reminds me alot of kotor, which is high praise.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ive never seen what people foudn xciting with kotor, though a lot of poeple dont like the mmo's i play either ,so yknow, different strokes and all that, this looks good, but when it comes to alien blasting id prefer gears 2 jsut to find out who that female locust is.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ive never seen what people foudn xciting with kotor, though a lot of poeple dont like the mmo's i play either ,so yknow, different strokes and all that, this looks good, but when it comes to alien blasting id prefer gears 2 jsut to find out who that female locust is.
    Ah, my friend we could start another thread on gow 2 alone. (which i'm sure we will at some point). I used to hate mmo's.. Kotor is the only one i like. I think i has alot to do with the combat system .It rocks. And c'mon man, they got lightsabers!! Freakin' lightsabers !!.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ and thats why nintendo marketing thought a 'saber game on the wii would be good.

...whilst goerge lucas does the dr.Evil pinky.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ^ and thats why nintendo marketing thought a 'saber game on the wii would be good.

...whilst goerge lucas does the dr.Evil pinky.
    True. I don't know anybody who wouldn't geek out being able to wield a lightsaber. This will defninitely be a reason for star wars fanboys to go out and get a wii. It's what they've been waiting for their whole lives. Can't wait to see the you tube vids that stem from this.

Undisclosed
    And the Wiimote itsself would make the lightsaber noises....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    And the Wiimote itsself would make the lightsaber noises....
    I hope they make it loud enough to be audible over the sound of star wars nerds everywhere spoodging all over themselves.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    "and at 6 o clock pacific standard time ,all acorss the western world a great "huh!-spppppppp!-eeeeeh..." noise was heard across the nations from an as yet undiscovered source, though for some reason the humidity ahs caused a deep, salty fog to appear over the west coast of the united states

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "and at 6 o clock pacific standard time ,all acorss the western world a great "huh!-spppppppp!-eeeeeh..." noise was heard across the nations from an as yet undiscovered source, though for some reason the humidity ahs caused a deep, salty fog to appear over the west coast of the united states
    Dude that's disgusting !! That can't be good for the enviroment.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i know "salty fog", i outgrossed even myself with that one.