Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi New Member Redge777

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

Hi New Member Redge777

Just found this site, I am going to have to spend some hours reading through the posts to get a feel for it.

I am hoping to find threads that look at the analogy of zombies as people of today.

From the elite view, zombies are commoners that speak what they consider false doctrine and teach other elites to feel and think about what is right, and that all people have value, eating brains in their perspective.

This comes from 2 Timothy 2:17 and the rest of that chapter.

They look at us as just mindless people living in instinct.

Shawn of the dead in the last 5 minutes showed how zombies were used to serve the elite, and considered this OK. Or just kept in a shack where the elites could go and play with them when they wanted.

Any threads with this line of reasoning please post below. Thanks.

Redge777

P.S. From the elite point of view I am called a zombie, and from that point of view, I am here to eat a few brains. Of coarse this all assumes the elites are correct, and do not just live in denial of there selfishness and evil. All people have value, and many are waking up. So I am not a zombie, regarless of others labels.
    Last edited by Redge777; 19-Nov-2007 at 12:54 AM.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Elites is another word for living in your universe right?

Just clarifing things.

M_
    "I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your intelligence." William F. Buckley, Jr.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ...huh.

okey dokey.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Redge777 View Post
    Just found this site, I am going to have to spend some hours reading through the posts to get a feel for it.

I am hoping to find threads that look at the analogy of zombies as people of today.

From the elite view, zombies are commoners that speak what they consider false doctrine and teach other elites to feel and think about what is right, and that all people have value, eating brains in their perspective.

This comes from 2 Timothy 2:17 and the rest of that chapter.

They look at us as just mindless people living in instinct.

Shawn of the dead in the last 5 minutes showed how zombies were used to serve the elite, and considered this OK. Or just kept in a shack where the elites could go and play with them when they wanted.

Any threads with this line of reasoning please post below. Thanks.

Redge777

P.S. From the elite point of view I am called a zombie, and from that point of view, I am here to eat a few brains. Of coarse this all assumes the elites are correct, and do not just live in denial of there selfishness and evil. All people have value, and many are waking up. So I am not a zombie, regarless of others labels.

Quit licking light sockets!

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Note this is all from the elites view, and I do not see common people as zombies, I am only offering an analogy of the symbolism.

I may have to offer more correlations.

In Shawn of the dead they go to the Windsor bar for safety. Windsor castle home of the elites.

When they hold up in the shopping mall, they go on spending sprees where everything is free for them.

I am not 100% sure on the zombie bite, it may be when an elite realizes having a conscience. When they see the dignity of all men, they turn on other elites, and effectively are now called zombies by other elites.

The bite might just be exposure, when an elite is exposed as corrupt, other elites cut all ties with them. This is the analogy in almost all the films when they have a friend that is bit.

In one film the one military scientist wanted to train the zombie. He even used the 'song' tape recorder to train with. The song and dance, or the media and pop culture used to keep us commoners either calm or fighting each other.

If you think about it as elite/commoner you will find this metaphor everywhere.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Welcome Redge,

As far as your synopsis, or thoughts on the zombies vs. human vs. bible aspects... more power to you brother. I was lost in the first 5 minutes, but wanted to welcome you to the forum just the same.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Okay, I THINK I've got your somewhat esoteric meaning. YOU think of zombie movies as some reflection on class struggle. While there are aspects of this I don't see it as the be all and end all of the zombie story.

A definition of terms would be really helpful, unless it is your intention to bewilder the rest of us, in which case most of us will eventually ignore you as a bore. You can only hide behind BS for so long.

Anyway, enjoy youself.

M_
    "I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your intelligence." William F. Buckley, Jr.

United States
    Not sure if you are a communist or a born again christian, but welcome to the boards all the same.

BTW: It doesn't matter to me if you are a commie or a xtian!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

We're gonna need a bigger boat....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

Right on Bassman!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Dying

Undisclosed
    What are you trying to be another Jim Jones?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by major jay View Post
    What are you trying to be another Jim Jones?
    I'm begining to wonder if this isn't a new breed of bot or something, notice it really pays no attention to what is said to it.

M_

United States
    An interesting idea man. . . . but. . . um. . . and I mean no offense by this. . . but. . it english your first language? I think(i hope) we are losing something in translation here.

Oh and Welcome!!
    Last edited by clanglee; 20-Nov-2007 at 03:42 AM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

England
    I may have to offer more correlations.

In Shawn of the dead they go to the Windsor bar for safety. Windsor castle home of the elites.
    Hi Redge, welcome to HPothD.

The pub in Shaun of the Dead is "The Winchester", not "The Windsor".

They go there because they see it as a place of safety, not because it is designed like a fortress, but simply because their sad little hum-drum lives evolve around the place and they feel comfortable there.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Well sounds like I missed it on the bar name, I will have to watch that movie again

I see that I came across a bit to vague or to over the top right off the bat.

the reason I mentioned the bible scripture is because of what it says, and the fact that some secret societies do use old sacred text for information.

2 timothy 2 is about a few things that are also taught in secret societies, including the idea that those that teach false doctrine spread through society like gangrene. However it is only false doctrine from there perspective.

I never meant this to be a religious topic, I was only referencing that because it is used by them. I am however a Christian.

It is possible that the films originally were not based on this philosophy, but the elite picked up on it and adopted it. Note that symbolism is taught in secret orders and fraternities, many writers adopt this and use it.

Heroes the TV show, a few people who realize they have special abilities in secret try and save the world. The book in the show written by the professor is called "genetic activation"

Beyond thunderdome, one guy is master blaster a small smart guy riding on the backs of the ignorant mass. He also is lowered down into a pen where the pigs live to torture him. Mel Gibson rides backwards into the desert on a horse wearing a puppets head as punishment for breaking a deal

Buffy, a few people hunting the undead while the average people don't know what they do.

Lord of the rings, the normal, short hobbits march the ring of power(corruption of evil through greed) to the east under the eye to destroy it.

Children of the corn, the children rise up against the adults.

Matrix people are in a system where they do not know they are slaves and fight to defend that system.

unbreakable - the villain in purple refuses to sell a piece of art where the super heroes are not drawn as exaggerated to a man who wishes to give it to his child.

A definition of terms would be really helpful, unless it is your intention to bewilder the rest of us, in which case most of us will eventually ignore you as a bore. You can only hide behind BS for so long.
    Here are some of the symbolism.
    commoners- are sheep, zombies, cattle, children
    elites- are ranchers adults
    flying- is when someone speaks to others and has an audience
    monkeys- commoners that are less evolved
    pigs- people that wish to join the club but never make it because they don't know about it and are not accepted because they are considered unclean
    feeding- giving information
    car- living in protection looking through the window at commoners on the street
    clown- commoner who thinks he knows something and is laughed at by elite, or used and directed at other sheep
    yellow- color of the club
    purple- royalty
    being invincible- one who bounces back, or never loses hope, like Nelson Mandela
    Robot- the working class, note Asimovs three laws of robotics defends a two tier society.
    breathing- speaking about issues a person cares about
    turtle- Incrementalist faction of the elites, Rothchilds, believes in slow change over time using "Brave New World" model
    Bunnies - violent faction of the elite, the neocons, David Rockefeller, believes in "1984" model of control, fear and violence to subdue.
    binoculars or sometimes glasses as in "they live" -see the world from a different perspective.

The tripods is a good one also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4RRuLbB6k

zombie specific
    Zombies are uncoordinated- the commoners are unorganized
    Zombies are slow - they do not react to things as fast
    zombies are attracked to noise- when elites are exposed, the zombies mass
    zombies can't climb well- they do not climb the steps of power
    zombies have to have brain destroyed to kill- use of propaganda and dumb media
    zombies dont breath- they only wail, they complain but do not speak about things.
    zombies act on instinct - they go through life living in base emotion and pattern.
    zombies cant break down doors - this is common club refrence, even seen some of this here in zombie rules. Breaking down the door of the club is saying they do not have the right nor ability to control who is in the club, or if it even should exist.
    zombies are killed from the rooftops far away from an attacker the zombies can not see- elites use steath to tarrget the common people.
    zombies don't use tools- they do not use the "Silent weapon for quiet wars". propaganda, secrecy, and other devices.

Here are some video songs that use this symbolism
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KL_fgWgK40
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9g2szHsoz0

I googled mason zombie monkey If you read them thinking of class warfare and symbolism you can get some meaning.

these are the hits
    http://kitta.net/2007/10/28/zombie-stylist/
    http://kitta.net/2007/10/28/zombie-stylist/
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/agentrm.htm
    http://newscoma.wordpress.com/2007/0...and-happiness/
    http://www.amazon.com/Black-Sheep-Un.../dp/B000TJ6PB0

these were picked by google search, some may see what I see in some of them. I do not say they all mean something, they are a random sample from google, but notice how quickly sheep, and agents, pop up. This sounds rediculous, I am only saying there is a connection of certain lingo on certain topics. This is taught in certain groups.

I am not affiliated with any group or organization, nor claim to be.

Stargate, guys who wear masonic patches, go to different cultures and teach they are following false gods.

Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    An interesting idea man. . . . but. . . um. . . and I mean no offence by this. . . but. . it english your first language? I think(i hope) we are losing something in translation here.

Oh and Welcome!!
    English as first language, 4th generation scottish heritage. Born and lived in USA my whole life. Although sometimes my typing and grammar is not perfect, I sometimes drop words when typing from free thinking. Not affiliated with any group, I do not believe in secrecy.

Thanks for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

Step out into the river, the water is fine!

If you feel something, and yet fight it, that is the cap controlling you, if you break free you will be uncapped.
    Last edited by Redge777; 20-Nov-2007 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.