Thread: Evil games bad people play in zombie flicks

United States

Evil games bad people play in zombie flicks

A lot of the zombie movies have a scene where you get to see how people entertain themselves using zombies and random other people... for instance in one movie they had zombies in a UFCish cage fighting with people and of course bets were placed... What's the game the bad people would play in your zombie nightmare?

I'm thinking of something along the lines of Dead Man Standing where you have several zombies tethered to posts surrounding a person who is forced to stand in the center until they lose their ability to stand and proceed to fall thus becoming dinner. Its virtually impossible to win because you're unarmed and surrounded by chained z's. You couldn't really attack one without getting into territory where you'd be chum in the water to another zombie...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Pretty nasty Idea there Ms Jackson. Pretty nasty indeed.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I personally would like to see the stuff they did in Shaun with the zeds on bungee chords. That or your idea sounds the best to me.