Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams/Nightmares

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed

Dreams/Nightmares

share some wierd dreams and nightmares you have had.

Undisclosed
    I had a nightmare that someone was asking me to post weird dreams on a message board and I woke up screaming.

capncnut
    You really should post one of your own dreams/nightmares horrormad before asking...

But one afternoon I drifted to sleep and had an absolutely mental dream that still stays with me. I was in my local park on a sunny afternoon (I think I was a kid, I'm not sure) and as I walked in I saw a bunch of extremely tall beings (ala Close Encounters Of The Third Kind) - there was about four or five of them and they had strapped a young lad, maybe aged 10-12, to a tree and had a massive spear (like a small felled tree and sharpened at the end) which was in a catapault type device at the other end of the park. Inevitably the catapault was released and it went through the boy and suddenly the sunny scene turned to rainy thunder. The beings evaporated and the black sky had a fiery pentagram which started spelling the name of the park, each letter one by one in the centre of the pentagram, counting down every second with a solo thunderclap per letter. I ran out of the park and just as the last few letters were counting down I narrowly made it past the gates. On the last letter, the park itself evaporated and left a massive cinder burn. It was so scary, I remember feeling relieved that I had escaped the whole thing. Suddenly, the thunderclaps started again and as I looked up to the sky, it was spelling the name of the road I was standing on!!! I ran to get off the street but as the words counted down, I knew I wasn't going to make it so I forced myself to wake up.
    Last edited by capncnut; 01-Aug-2008 at 04:15 PM.

Canada
    I had a strange dream the other night....

Basically I was outside of my ex girlfriends house, trying to look into her window. I look around her backyard and see one of the big blue ladders we have at work (they are about 10-11 feet tall, used to roof items on the rafters) so I wheel it up to her window, open it, and hop in. The only thing I do is open her drawer, swipe some of her panties, and jump out her window.

Pretty weird dream eh? (I am not kidding by the way, This dream made me wonder about my sanity)

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Pretty weird dream eh? (I am not kidding by the way, This dream made me wonder about my sanity)
    Actually that sounds like normal behaviour for you, Mo. Are you sure you wasn't sleepwalking?

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Actually that sounds like normal behaviour for you, Mo. Are you sure you wasn't sleepwalking?
    oh, now what is that supposed to mean?

Also, I had one a few years back where my mouth was replaced by a hand, and my hands were replaced by mouths....It was a new experience for me, talking out of my stumpy arms.

That's all i can remember actually, I can't recall the rest, but that stuck out to me...

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Also, I had one a few years back where my mouth was replaced by a hand, and my hands were replaced by mouths....It was a new experience for me, talking out of my stumpy arms.
    Weird stuff...

I actually had a dream once that I had an a penis growing out of the side of my hip. It grew to an abnormal size (like a marrow) and I remember the house keys in my pocket digging into it when walking.

I have the ability to suss dreams out though and after so long of dreaming about it, I began to realise it was silly and woke myself up.

United States
    I dreamed that Titanic was the only movie ever made.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Sorry I cant remember any of them.

If I do I will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Did you kill yourself In the dream.
    Last edited by horrormad; 01-Aug-2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

England
    I dont tend to dream all that often,but ive had some really weird & sometimes awful ones in the past,either violent or just scary!usually if i remember the dream the next morning i can look back over the last week and pin it down to something ive seen or read about,even if it was something i didnt take much notice of at the time!i dont believe that dreams mean anything or reflect the type of person you are though,its just the brain filing all the crap away & cleaning itself up a bit like defragging a computer.
    Strangely though in almost all my dreams im still only in my mid teens or younger,even though in reality im 26!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I dont tend to dream all that often
    Actually, yes you do. Everyone dreams as soon as they fall asleep. Always. You're just not that good at remembering them.

I dream alot, but I rarely bother writing them down so I forget most of them. I dream about zombies alot, but never in a scary way.

One dream I'll always remember, because it's so wierd and out there, is me leading a slave rebellion on a faraway desert planet ruled by Pinhead from Hellraiser. I remember I cut him in half and then hyperspaced home to earth. It'd make an epic blockbuster, for sure.

I've never dreamt a nightmare, strangely enough. Well, maybe I have, but none that I can remember. Which is wierd. My dreams never scare me.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post

The only dreams I have are about zombies.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i have dreams often that take place in other languages and in other time periods. two have reocurred throughout most of my life.

in one, i am a lawyer named carl in bergen, norway in about 1910 or so. the dream is always in what sounds like norwegian and is mostly about mundane daily life things. i've probably had this dream 25 or 30 times in my life (that i remember).

in the second one, i am an officer in the royal navy named thomas in about 1750 or so. again, the dream is mostly about things that occur in daily life - the day to day tasks of helping run a ship at sea, dealing with sailors, visiting places, etc. like the first one, i've probably had this dream over 20 times in my life that i can remember.

strange.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i had this weird dream, you all probably will think im crazy. but the dead rose up and started to eat the living

Undisclosed
    In my dream, Richard Rubinstein slapped Ace with a cease and desist for dreaming that the dead had rose up and started to eat the living, and I woke up screaming.