Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Romero's tattoo and piercing

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Carcass View Post
    You'll have to call it Aunt Aleisha's Lingerie though, just so (and for no other reason), when people phone the shop you can say "hello, Aunt Aleisha's". That'd amuse the hell outta me all day long...
    I suppose the amount of hang up calls from you alone would be 5-10 a day?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    You know I went to this place on saturday also and it wasnt bad, the memorabilia was pretty cool on the walls and all... but the quality of the tat's they show as samples is pretty poor.

The other thing I thought was odd was the location... the area has at least 5 competing shops in a few mile radius. These shops are actually really good... hope he can make it work!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    That's certainly a random way of getting your name/image out in the public.
    Hey and independent artist has to get creative.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post

true words my friend!

Or you can just whip it out in public....that'll get attention! lol

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    After seeing his "art".....can we really call this guy an artist?

I've seen some prison tattoos that look better than this...
    Last edited by bassman; 09-Aug-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Undisclosed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

true my 10 month old nephew can finger paint better than this! lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    true words my friend!

Or you can just whip it out in public....that'll get attention! lol
    Biggest piece of meat in the cave!

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

And i would know. The bad thing is that your exactly right! LMAO!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    "Hey man, I asked for a bitchin' tattoo of a chick with a snake. WTF is this?"

"Ah, well, what you wanted isn't really what I had in mind. But this tattoo I gave you is commenting on society..."

Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    "Hey man, I asked for a bitchin' tattoo of a chick with a snake. WTF is this?"

"Ah, well, what you wanted isn't really what I had in mind. But this tattoo I gave you is commenting on society..."

Well played, Trin! Just the sort of thing I need to kick the morning off with.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    true my 10 month old nephew can finger paint better than this! lol
    You get what you pay for...

Undisclosed

Cool

You get what you pay for...

lol i guess so...looks like ill have to be more selective with my hooker's as well!

"man these crabs itch!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    lol i guess so...looks like ill have to be more selective with my hooker's as well!

"man these crabs itch!"
    Off topic:

I see your a Benny Hill fan. You have good taste. He's definitely not for everyone. I don't actullay know anyone in "real life" who digs him. Perhaps they can't get into british comedy. Netflix actually has a treasure trove of his old stuff if you wanna check it out and don't already own them.

Do you know of any sites that sell them on dvd?

My dad put me on to him when I was like 5. That man is like the funniest dude ever. An absolute master of slapstick.

For some reason, it doesn't come off as corny when he does it.

Last edited by darth los; 12-Aug-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Undisclosed

Wink

Off topic:

I see your a Benny Hill fan. You have good taste. He's definitely not for everyone. I don't actullay know anuone in "real life" who digs him. Perhaps they can't get into british comedy. Netflix actually has a treasure trove of his old stuff if you wanna check it out and don't already own them.

Do you know of any sites that sell them on dvd?

My dad put me on to him when I was like 5. That man is like the funniest dude ever. An absolute master of slapstick.

For some reason, it doesn't come off as corny when he does it.

oh yeah dude i use to watch it when i was a kid with my pop as well!

You know for some reason since the 90's his stuff is falling outta print its gettin harder to find his good stuff...one of the top off my head is called Benny Hill Spotlight...fuckin funny as hell!

Nobody has done comedy like that again...im totally into slapstick humor luv when they speed the film up..plus you cant go wrong with all the barely dressed girls all over the video's!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    oh yeah dude i use to watch it when i was a kid with my pop as well!

You know for some reason since the 90's his stuff is falling outta print its gettin harder to find his good stuff...one of the top off my head is called Benny Hill Spotlight...fuckin funny as hell!

Nobody has done comedy like that again...im totally into slapstick humor luv when they speed the film up..plus you cant go wrong with all the barely dressed girls all over the video's!
    Ah yes, I believe those are called the "hills angels years".

The BBC American channel used to air eoisodes a couple years back that has been taken off the air as well.

But like i said check netflix out. They have atleast 10 seperate dvd of his stuff.

United States
    The man was the master of facial expressions. Very good stuff.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.