Thread: Just bought another HDTV for the house

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Just bought another HDTV for the house

I have been trying to get rid of my tube TV's with HD sets, not because of the change in 2009, but just to upgrade the house tot he 21st century. I recently grabbed a refurbished Samsung 1080p LNS4095D 40" LCD flat Panel TV for $1000 with a 3 year extended warranty.

This TV has been getting great reviews from its users for over a year and they sell new for $2000.00 This 1080p TV makes all my HD media look fantastic.

I can't recommend it enough and if you're looking for a 1080P HDTV this is one to get, or anything from Samsung. Even buying a refurb is worth it because you can get an extended warranty from Samsung for $129.99
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "DjfunkmasterG - The official spokesman for HD TV and HD DVD"

United States
    Good stuff, I picked up a 30" Samsung HD set last year, and I'm in love with it. Great build quality, fantastic picture.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    "DjfunkmasterG - The official spokesman for HD TV and HD DVD"
    I reckon he's getting a kickback.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I have been trying to get rid of my tube TV's with HD sets, not because of the change in 2009, but just to upgrade the house tot he 21st century. I recently grabbed a refurbished Samsung 1080p LNS4095D 40" LCD flat Panel TV for $1000 with a 3 year extended warranty.

This TV has been getting great reviews from its users for over a year and they sell new for $2000.00 This 1080p TV makes all my HD media look fantastic.

I can't recommend it enough and if you're looking for a 1080P HDTV this is one to get, or anything from Samsung. Even buying a refurb is worth it because you can get an extended warranty from Samsung for $129.99
    Where did you buy the Samsung refurb?