Thread: Nows the time to buy a Chrysler...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Nows the time to buy a Chrysler...

With 700+ dealers getting the axe they have to sell off their inventory because Chrysler cannot buy it back under the bankruptcy plan.

Brand New Challengers selling for $40K + are now in the low 30's at some dealers. I know some would say, but if the dealer goes under, I have no warranty... well, the US government is backing that warranty. Dealerships have all the details.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

ViP

United States
    Some experts think that the prices will get lower...
    http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/...r_deals/3.html

Damn that Challenger is a beauty, if it gets any lower I'll have to go get one.

United States
    It might be a good deal IF you still have a dealer locally that can provide repair service. In my state most of the small town rural car lots are being closed, which means a 3+ hour drive for some folks just to get their car serviced. Assuming of course that you can find Chrysler repair parts for your vehicle in the future.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse