Thread: 8year old Saudi girl divorces 50 year old husband...

Undisclosed

8year old Saudi girl divorces 50 year old husband...

Super Moderator

United States
    You go girl! Take him to the cleaners for all the goats, camels and oil he's worth. And your family should get to keep the dowry, too!

We need a country-esque ballad about this, something referencing hello kitty back packs and fatwas. Nothing like a good nonsensical country song to make fun of people's backwardness...

"Does your head pound Jesus as hung over you do rise....how does paradise look Jesus, through holy bloodshot eyes...Should we take a cab home Jesus...aw man we can hoof it from here...I know you can walk on the water but can you walk on this much beer?"

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Twitching

Undisclosed
    "I paid $13,000 to marry an 8-year-old and all I got was this lousy divorce certificate."
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

United States
    I try my best to be sensitive to the ways of other cultures & societies and try not to judge them with my western sensibilities, but this is just wrong no matter how I look at it. A little girl traded as if she were cattle makes me furious.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I try my best to be sensitive to the ways of other cultures & societies and try not to judge them with my western sensibilities, but this is just wrong no matter how I look at it. A little girl traded as if she were cattle makes me furious.
    Agree wholeheartedly.

Why would any sane 50-year-old want to marry an 8-year-old girl? And the same guy probably thinks British and Americans are immoral because they "let" their women wear t-shirts and jeans.

capncnut
    I figured I was perverted for banging a 17-year-old work colleague, but this takes the biscuit!