Thread: Transformers Scalextric

Undisclosed

Transformers Scalextric

Does anyone know if there is one available out there? I've tried searching but it just keeps coming up with battery type things *shrug*.

I want to get my hubby one as a suprise...either that or the old Batman & Joker one!

Cheers people x
    Hmmmm Toast....YES it is called a crelbow!

Undisclosed
    All I can find is little race cars.... you sure "Scalextric" is the right spelling...can you give us some more details about what it looks like or what it does...how would you describe it...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

capncnut
    Scalextric is a company that makes radio controlled toy car race sets. I gotta say that I've scoured the internet and I can't find the Transformers ones anywhere, when were they released?

Undisclosed
    Thats just it I dont know if there is one available! I just thought they would of done one by now!

Guess not. Oh well......
    Hmmmm Toast....YES it is called a crelbow!