Thread: My first acting role

Banned User

United States

My first acting role

Ok this is stupid but for some reason I am nervious. lol I get to star in a training video at work. Fun Huh?

United States
    is there much nudity?

Kazakhstan
    youtube it...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Banned User

United States
    trust me kortick that will blind you. Ya it will be cool if i can youtube it if there is a way to get a copy of it

United States

That's just not right!
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 22-Mar-2007 at 07:34 PM.

United Kingdom
    Stardom awaits Just have fun with it darling, and tell us if you manage to youtube it
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Banned User

United States
    I almost forgot. Back in 1989/90 I got to be in a University of Kansas Lawrence Campus(Go Jayhawks!!!!!)

The guy that runs the campus, The dean or whatever you call it, was filming a video about KU and they needed a few people to walk around the back ground back and forth to make the campus look more busy. lol Also once there was some sort of black protest/rally at KU and all the roads were blocked off. I was unaware of what was going on so I pushed my way threw the crowds to the front of the speeker and I was like the only white girl there. It was on the news and I got to be on the news for i was the only white chick there and I stood out like a sore thumb. After that I had numerous people walk up to me. lol Kinds funny

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    ... i was the only white chick there and I stood out like a sore thumb.
    replace chick with dude and news with bronx And that would be me. Good fun, I tells ya. People always remember me because I am the only paleface under 60 usually.

I have been in a couple of movies. One was widely seen in my area and I had people staring at me for a while. That is not cool. I dont know how people do it. Unfortunately the movie was lame. So lame I slept through the premiere.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Kazakhstan
    i'm in hundreds of metal show bootlegs if you get yer magnifying glass out

i had a bootleg of a concert where capnknut was on the front row, and theres like a whole shot of him & the tattoo on his upper arm. true story...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Banned User

United States
    Well Thats Cool. I Would Still Like To See An Up To Date Pic Of Him

Kazakhstan
    nah this was from like, 2000 or 2001 or something, maybe earlier. i was a spotty teen when i had it, but i remember cos he had a badass tattoo, i took a screen cap of it and everything.
    recently i found out capn has the same tattoo and was at that gig, on the front row. if it's a coincidence, it's a pretty wild one...

THE LEISURE HIVE

Banned User

United States
    That is a strange coinsidence. its a small world.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm in the Anthrax reunion DVD. I was up front (well, one person back) and center for the entire show. So at many points when they show the crowd going nuts you see me screaming along and pumping my fists. A friend of mine is shown many times in the circle pit, too.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    nah this was from like, 2000 or 2001 or something, maybe earlier. i was a spotty teen when i had it, but i remember cos he had a badass tattoo, i took a screen cap of it and everything. recently i found out capn has the same tattoo and was at that gig, on the front row. if it's a coincidence, it's a pretty wild one...
    Not just that but me dear pal Leesham has been to many concerts that I have also attended. We've probably bumped into each other on more than few occasions. Small world indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    I Would Still Like To See An Up To Date Pic Of Him
    I'm afraid you'll have to get in the queue with the rest of 'em.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Not just that but me dear pal Leesham has been to many concerts that I have also attended. We've probably bumped into each other on more than few occasions. Small world indeed.

I'm afraid you'll have to get in the queue with the rest of 'em.
    Well crap!

Well I had an actual scene to do but I am off monday so they had to give me a small role that I can do today so on video I got to say "Is this an issue that we can handle at ****" and I said "would you like to see another video?" lol so lame. I kept laughing. I could not keep a streight face.