Thread: Police Find Body Parts 'All Over' Britain.

Super Moderator

United States

Police Find Body Parts 'All Over' Britain.

I thought this was kind of intriguing and, of course, unfortunate for the victim. I did think the 'all over' part of the title was misleading. I was thinking that we were talking multiple murders and body parts or something like that, as opposed to one really diced up corpse.

Source:
    British police are investigating a mysterious crime after the discovery of several parts from the same body in different parts of the country in what has been described as a "macabre jigsaw puzzle".

Police in Leicestershire county in central England confirmed on Friday that a human head found in a field comes from the same body as an arm and a leg found dumped further south earlier.

The male's head was found on Tuesday of this week while the arm was found on 22 March and the leg a week later in Hertfordshire, north of London.

The parts had been "forensically linked", police said. The cause of death and the man's name had not yet been determined.

"At this stage no speculation can be made about how this man was murdered," said Inspector Michael Hanlon of Leicestershire police.
    Maybe this is old news on the other side of the pond, but it caught my eye.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Sweden
    As the nerd I am the first thought that popped into my head was "ooh, that'd be a really cool adventure game"...

United States
    I guess you really can be in two places at once.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    I guess you really can be in two places at once.
    ... or three ... or four ... or ...

-stray-

Canada
    Poor guy, I really feel for his family though...they must be torn apart over this.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 08-Apr-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Fucking hell guys!!!!

Thought it was my job to make unfunny, inappropriate comments on depressing threads? DAMN YOU ALL!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.