Thread: Free HD Stock Footage (only pay for Shipping & Handling) at Footage Firm...

Super Moderator

UK

Thumbs up Free HD Stock Footage (only pay for Shipping & Handling) at Footage Firm...

http://www.footagefirm.com/free-footage

I'm working on a new educational DVD project and we've bought a few of these (just waiting for them to come in the post right now), so I figured some folk here might possibly be interested.

For a limited run of 500 copies for each of the discs they're only charging for Shipping & Handling at $8.41 per disc. Time Lapse, Aerial Shots, Super Slow Motion Shots, Looped Backgrounds, etc.

Undisclosed
    It's some cool stuff but being shot in 30fps kind of makes it not usable for my projects... I really like the nightscape stuff.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperWasRight View Post
    It's some cool stuff but being shot in 30fps kind of makes it not usable for my projects... I really like the nightscape stuff.
    You can convert the frame rate pretty easily, but the method I'd use to do it requires an Interplay server....but there are many ways of getting around 30fps - essentially you could bung it in after effects, speed it up by 4% and you'd basically be there.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    You can convert the frame rate pretty easily, but the method I'd use to do it requires an Interplay server....but there are many ways of getting around 30fps - essentially you could bung it in after effects, speed it up by 4% and you'd basically be there.
    I know of several techniques and honestly I'm not really a fan of the results. Personally frame blending/removal or ramping is something I have no problem spotting. But if there is a convincing technique I have not seen I would be open to it. Red Giant use to make a what I found to be the best app for this.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Hello MinionZombie,

if you are looking for free video clips for your DVD watching, but over on my website. There you'll find many Royalty free stock video footage on Time Lapse, Aerial Shots, Super Slow Motion Shots, Looped Backgrounds.

Greetings Andrew
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 06-Nov-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Banned
    Banned User

Aaland
    Hello i'm John

Find the perfect stock video clips for your projects. Take a moment and view some of our exceptional broadcast quality high definition stock video footage including Video Backgrounds.