Thread: The Cell

Undisclosed

The Cell

The movie has been announced. Since the novel was such a nice and cute homage to GAR... why not?
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post
    The movie has been announced. Since the novel was such a nice and cute homage to GAR... why not?
    There is a thread already opened on this one somewhere I'm afraid. Very old news bro.

Undisclosed
    Ouch.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Haiti
    What? The King novel? It was pretty bad really, can't see it making a good film.

The later King novels are mostly bad. He's at his best in his early novels, short stories and novellas IMHO.
    Last edited by Chakobsa; 22-Nov-2006 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakobsa View Post
    What? The King novel? It was pretty bad really, can't see it making a good film.
    Yeah Chak and it's being directed by that twat who done Hostel, Eli Roth. You know this film is gonna suck donkey balls!

Haiti
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Yeah Chak and it's being directed by that twat who done Hostel, Eli Roth. You know this film is gonna suck donkey balls!
    Aiieee!!! Never! Roth couldn't direct a horse to water, nevermind a film.
    Cabinfever chewed sac and hostel was a pile of bollocks.

BTW Cap, why the name change?
    Last edited by Chakobsa; 22-Nov-2006 at 12:20 AM.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

Undisclosed
    I pretty liked CABIN FEVER.

United States
    I thought cell sucked, at least the 1st third because thats all i made it through.
    I thought the whole beginning reminded me of a child trying to tell you about a movie he just saw.

I like Cabin Fever. Not any kind of classic, but a decent B movie. Didn't see hostel yet.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i dont get it, what is this a thread bitching about it, theres no actualy info of any kind, no links no view its just a sentence?

Angola
    The book was one of the biggest disappointments I ever had the misfortune to look forward to.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakobsa View Post
    BTW Cap, why the name change?
    Looooonnnnng story Chak. Pop into chat one night and I'll tell ya.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Yashka View Post
    The book was one of the biggest disappointments I ever had the misfortune to look forward to.
    check out david moodys hater then it closer to 28 days later and has at least 2 lost "proper mind-****"twists in it, plus its only a tenner beats 20 quid for one stephen king novel.