Thread: Bought four new DVDS....

Undisclosed

Bought four new DVDS....

I bought four new DVDs I wanted to see...and wow, everyone of them I Liked.

They were...

Apacolypto...Solid movie...basically what I was expecting...setting and costumes were awesome.

Blood Diamond...Leonardo D is definatly my favorite actor...he will die with at least 3 statues.

Last King of Scotland...Forrest W. earned his place with this role...I love this movie, every scene was suspensful...you are always waiting for the other shoe to drop, much like Jaws.

Black Snake Moan...I thought this movie was A+. Justin T. is a weak actor but he isnt really a "star" in the movie...I think with a little more creative writing this could be one of my fav movies of all time...very allagorical. ANd Christina Ricci is Redonkadonk.

So there you are...four movies I think everyone should check out...if you have any comments on any of the movies lets hear them.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Yeah, they're all pretty solid. Apocalypto wasn't great, but the second half of the film was really good.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    forrest whitaker is the ****, he was great in ghost dog and totally deserved the oscar

United States
    4 very good choices. All of them were good movies, much better than most of the other garbage that has been coming out lately.

On a side note, we have from 10 to 20 new releases a week at the blockbuster I work at and I swear that up until a few weeks ago most of what was coming out was pure garbage. It's because Hollywood releases dvds to not compete with their movies being put out, so basically in the summer rentals suck and in the winter its all the big summer hits. A dumb cycle, I want good movies all year around, not just at Oscar time and in the summer.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    Ooo Blood Diamond is an awesome movie but I just dont know if its ownable... its like buying Schindlers List... depressing in its authenticity y'know?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html