Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant Marketing

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Here is an example of BRILLIANT marketing:
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    But the idea of purposefully floating a overly sexed up commercial to garner publicity, without having to drop hard currency for the airtime, is BRILLIANT.
    Brilliant? How about "crafty", or "sneaky"?

-stray-

United States

ever see the south park titled "fun with veal"? pretty amusing stuff.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post

ever see the south park titled "fun with veal"? pretty amusing stuff.
    or as a radio station in cincinnati used to say "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    I loved it.

Unfortunately, White BRead America and it's Puritan ways don't.

People should really lighten up about Sex.
    CLICK >>>>>>>>>>>>> for CINEOBSCURE and CINEOBSCURE FORUMS!

United States
    while it is a visually appealing ad (for rabbits, vegetarians, hetero males and lesbians alike), it's still a pretty shady way to draw attention to their cult.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    or as a radio station in cincinnati used to say "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"
    My comment to people is "If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made 'em taste so good."

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    People should really lighten up about Sex.
    Agreed. I honestly believe the world would be a better place if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    while it is a visually appealing ad (for rabbits, vegetarians, hetero males and lesbians alike), it's still a pretty shady way to draw attention to their cult.
    Shady? It's only a bit of fun.

Oh, and in case anyone gives a rat's ass on what i think of the meat issue, my position is that meat isn't murder but factory farming is torture! I have no problem with the principle of killing animals if it is done humanely.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    There are better reasons to shun this reprehensible group.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

Animal lovers they definitely are not.
    You are truly a gullible sucker if you fell hook, line and sinker for Petakillsanimals.com.

The web site and domain are owned by the "Center for Consumer Freedom" which is the front group of known DC-area corporate-shill lobbyist Rick Berman.

"Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) (formerly called the "Guest Choice Network") is a front group for the restaurant, alcohol and tobacco industries. It runs media campaigns which oppose the efforts of scientists, doctors, health advocates, environmentalists and groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving, calling them "the Nanny Culture -- the growing fraternity of food cops, health care enforcers, anti-meat activists, and meddling bureaucrats who 'know what's best for you.' "

Corporate attack-dog Berman couldn't care any less about you or another human being unless it means putting dollars is his pocket, sucker.

i'm not much of an animal lover at all beyond cats. in fact, some of you know this about me already, but i have a hatred for domestic dogs that borders on psychosis. i mean hatred not dislike, total and undying fucking hatred.
    Actually, if you hate dogs so much, you're obviously against puppy mills while being all for responsible spaying practices needed to control the stray population. It simply means having a lot less dogs around, which is great for people that hate dogs.

How about varmints? Do you hate varmints, too? If so, there's a group for you:

They even have their very own "clubhouse," though the good ol' boys down in Texas have a much cooler logo:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    My comment to people is "If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made 'em taste so good."
    Heh, a friend of mine used to say, "Vegetables -- the food that food eats" and we'd laugh.

Unfortunately, he passed away of intestinal cancer while in his 40s, so poor eating habits have deprived me of his witty sense of humor.
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 31-Jan-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    or to quote tycho brahe "i quit being a vegetarian when i realized animals are incredibly delicious."

United States
    You are truly a gullible sucker if you fell hook, line and sinker for Petakillsanimals.com.

The web site and domain are owned by the "Center for Consumer Freedom" which is the front group of known DC-area corporate-shill lobbyist Rick Berman.

"Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) (formerly called the "Guest Choice Network") is a front group for the restaurant, alcohol and tobacco industries. It runs media campaigns which oppose the efforts of scientists, doctors, health advocates, environmentalists and groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving, calling them "the Nanny Culture -- the growing fraternity of food cops, health care enforcers, anti-meat activists, and meddling bureaucrats who 'know what's best for you.' "

Corporate attack-dog Berman couldn't care any less about you or another human being unless it means putting dollars is his pocket, sucker.
    So hows about it, Doobie, does PETA kill animals, or not?

-stray-

BTW: I care little for either group, PETA or PKA.

"WHERE'S THE BEEF?"

Corporate attack dog Pellar.
    Last edited by strayrider; 01-Feb-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    when it comes to eating meat i think we can all agree that wimpy is pure filth.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Actually, if you hate dogs so much, you're obviously against puppy mills while being all for responsible spaying practices needed to control the stray population. It simply means having a lot less dogs around, which is great for people that hate dogs.
    actually the reason that i hate domestic dog so much is due to the fact that i have been attacked 3 fucking times by dogs in my life for no reason at all. there were some real idiots in the neighborhood that i grew up in that refused to control their german shepards, animals that were responsible for two of the attacks on me (when i was 9 and 12), the second time tore me up really badly. if one of my neighbors hadn't intervened and beaten the shit out of the dogs to get them off of me, i probably wouldn't be here.

ultimately and thankfully, animal control came, took the dogs, put them down and my parents sued the shit out of the owners.

obviously we are polar opposites on the whole animal thingy. let's just agree to disagree and agree that we both love Rush.
    Last edited by Mike70; 01-Feb-2009 at 04:41 AM.

United States
    How about varmints? Do you hate varmints, too? If so, there's a group for you:

"Ah hates varmints!"

-stray-

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post

"Ah hates varmints!"
    that just made me choke on my drink. thanks for the laugh. your sense of humor kills me sometimes.
    Last edited by Mike70; 01-Feb-2009 at 06:07 AM.

Canada
    the first thing i said to myself when i saw that ad was "Jesus, those ladies need some meat on their bones"