Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forum Signature Files

United States

Arrow Forum Signature Files

Many of you old schoolers will remember I offered to create signatures to be used on the forums, and it makes me happy to see some of those still in use today. I am a fair hand at Photoshop, and use it at both work and home. If you would like a file similar to mine or any of the others on the site just let me know via private message or email.

Things to include would be forum name, email to send it if possible (or I can post it on the forums), color scheme, any quote or saying you might like included, and maybe an image or two you want included on it or a description of something for it to look like.

Example request:

"Hey Thorn, could you make me a sig? How about something that is mostly black with gray letters, images should included characters from the original Night. Ben would be cool as well as the Nekkid zombie. Please try to work in a quote from Ben about Beekman's Diner like "There wasn't a sign of life left, except... by now, there were no more screams."

Please note quotes are better if they are short as they take up a lot of real estate, and signature files should be kept small out of respect for web communities as a general rule in my opinion.

Anyhow just let me know.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thanks for the offer thorn.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Dying

Undisclosed
    That's really cool of you dude. I may take you up on that.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Does it have to be related to the dead films? I don't know anything about Photoshop or how easy it is to blend things together, but I've always wanted to take a picture of myself with my Ghostbusters suit/pack on and blend it in to a picture of the real guys...

ViP

United States
    Thorn, you made a couple for me back in the day. If you still have those around, I'd like to use them. I lost track of them somewhere along the line. Thank you!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Does it have to be related to the dead films? I don't know anything about Photoshop or how easy it is to blend things together, but I've always wanted to take a picture of myself with my Ghostbusters suit/pack on and blend it in to a picture of the real guys...
    The lost Ghostbuster!?! Dude, you'd be like pete best!!!

Just imagine all the chicks that'll help you get!!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Very decent of you to offer, Thorn.

United States
    Thats very cool Thorn.

United States

Thorn Rules!

Thanks homeboy! I might shoot you a PM request since I am not good with digital manipulation and you are quite obviously very talented there.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Hey Ax I lost most of the old stuff when I switched to a new PC I remember your sig though pretty well. But I would be glad to do another just hit me up with details seriously it is no thing.

Dawn here is yours from your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I can do that easy
    Last edited by Thorn; 21-Oct-2008 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Thorn is da man. I used to have one of your sig files & lost it like a dumb a$$. I have mourned its loss ever since.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Thanks homeboy! I might shoot you a PM request since I am not good with digital manipulation and you are quite obviously very talented there.
    Dude, we've GOT to get you slang lessons!! lol

Catch ya later, homeslice!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Thorn, you rock!!! The sig is better than I could have imagined - I love it. You are beyond amazing to offer to design these for people (even if you say it's easy), and I thank you very much.

With that said, I need help on adding it to my profile so it appears with my posts. I don't know much about these things, and my playing around trying to figure it out hasn't done squat, so whoever knows how, could you please let me know (and the "adding forum sigs for Dummies" version would be appreciated ).

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You're a smooth operator thorn.

I'll just sit back and take notes.

United States

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Thorn is da man. I used to have one of your sig files & lost it like a dumb a$$. I have mourned its loss ever since.
    I remember making that one as well, and as always more than happy to recreate one please just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnGirl27 View Post
    Thorn, you rock!!! The sig is better than I could have imagined - I love it. You are beyond amazing to offer to design these for people (even if you say it's easy), and I thank you very much.

With that said, I need help on adding it to my profile so it appears with my posts. I don't know much about these things, and my playing around trying to figure it out hasn't done squat, so whoever knows how, could you please let me know (and the "adding forum sigs for Dummies" version would be appreciated ).
    Basically do this copy the url of your image, you can find it by right clicking on the signature I posted or ... copy it here:
    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8...irlsig1na0.gif

Then what you want to do is make it so it has the IMG tags on either side of it like you would if you wanted to display an image in your post.

So it would look like this:

You are just adding bracket, IMG, bracket on the left of the url. Then on the right bracket, forward slash, IMG, bracket on the right.

I would also save a copy of the file on your PC just in case. right click, save as. Then you always have it in case you lose it for some reason online.

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    You're a smooth operator thorn.

I'll just sit back and take notes.

I learned from the best my brother!
    Last edited by Thorn; 22-Oct-2008 at 06:52 PM.