Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Westboro Baptists lunatics handled properly

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Westboro Baptists lunatics handled properly

http://www.retirelikeme.com/2011/04/...baptist-plans/

F*ck yeah! The cops and the citizens of that town handled the situation in such an awesome manner. I hope this catches on everywhere the Westboro Baptist church decides to go protest.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Nice! But they probably should have planted guns and drugs in their cars so they could charge the dirtbags with something.

United States
    That's awesome to hear. I know recently that they picked a fight with Anonymous.

Who while giving an interview with the westburo baptist church took down their websites.

"if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Administrator

England
    What is with the constant psychopathic grin on that womens face? She needs serious mental help...

United States
    Some people just shouldn't be allowed to see the sunlight.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "Well, in my lifetime I've performed over 9,000 sins... so..." F*cking brilliant!

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    I aint even American and these genetic throwbacks piss me off!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nowadays these monsters dont even piss me off anymore, it gets you nowhere and only lowers you to their level. Now i just watch them self destruct with tire distain and revulsion to their corrupt message.

Administrator

England
    Here in the UK, Louis Theroux has done two programs about them. In the more recent second one, it seems a lot of people (including family) members had left the group...

Very messed up people... Just a shame they're doing all this in the name of something that most likely doesn't even exist...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Just a shame they're doing all this in the name of something that most likely doesn't even exist...
    I don't care what you say - Santa's real damn it!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by rancid carcass View Post
    i don't care what you say - santa's real damn it! :d
    lol
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I prefer to discuss the WBC as little as possible these days - I've come to the realization that they are essentially trolls in real life, and every time someone gets angry at them, every time someone protests them, every time people so much as DISCUSS it online, they are winning.

They want as much attention and exposure as possible, and they LOVE bad publicity and negative word of mouth because it helps them spread their message. You see, they don't actually want to convert people, they simply want us to know the strict standards against which their god will judge us.

Their mindset is this: they are doing god's work by telling us why we are going to hell, and the very fact of us being told this and disbelieving it, forcing us sinners to actively reject the "true meaning of the scripture" in our hearts, means that their god will be able to send us to hell much quicker when the time comes.

So basically, every time one of us reacts with shock, outrage, anger or hate towards these people and their message, it is a huge victory for them. Therefore, the only way to handle them is to simply pretend they don't exist.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    I prefer to discuss the WBC as little as possible these days - I've come to the realization that they are essentially trolls in real life, and every time someone gets angry at them, every time someone protests them, every time people so much as DISCUSS it online, they are winning.

They want as much attention and exposure as possible, and they LOVE bad publicity and negative word of mouth because it helps them spread their message. You see, they don't actually want to convert people, they simply want us to know the strict standards against which their god will judge us.

Their mindset is this: they are doing god's work by telling us why we are going to hell, and the very fact of us being told this and disbelieving it, forcing us sinners to actively reject the "true meaning of the scripture" in our hearts, means that their god will be able to send us to hell much quicker when the time comes.

So basically, every time one of us reacts with shock, outrage, anger or hate towards these people and their message, it is a huge victory for them. Therefore, the only way to handle them is to simply pretend they don't exist.
    Wise words...

Just very hard to ignore some of their antics though!
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I prefer to discuss the WBC as little as possible these days - I've come to the realization that they are essentially trolls in real life...

Never thought of it like that...

...and every time someone gets angry at them, every time someone protests them, every time people so much as DISCUSS it online, they are winning.

Eerie simularities there...engages in outrageous, inappropriate behavior in desperate need for attention...

Scary thing is I think Charlie is saner...

Ireland
    I love the Westboro Baptist Church.

God bless Pastor Phelps.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....